What Do You Think?

Just looking to get a second opinion. Does the following thread appear like she was sincere in supporting me?

Me: Are you still planning to a write a letter confirming that xxxxxxx? Wasn't sure if your response to my question last night was yes?

Her: will write a few short sentence. BTW, just curious, if I don't want to write will u be upset at me?

We have been dating for over a year and she has voiced her discontent regularly with my not being more serious with her. I have been very supportive not just with $$$ but with the many things I do for her. Recently she was witness to an incident. When I originally asked her she was very enthusiastic about writing me a witness statement for my complaint -only time I ever asked her for something.

The day before I had the above email chat with her she said "Are you still pursuing this complaint?" Afterwards I didn't hear from her for 5 days. By that time I was so upset as a result that I almost broke up with her. To this day she will not apologize because according to her "BTW, just curious" in her email means I should have realized that "if I don't want to write will u be upset at me? " was only hypothetical. She knows how important the letter was to me and said the entire incident was no big deal and won't even acknowledgment that she hurt me deeply.

Does her statement come across as being freely committed in a desire to support me or am I reading too much into this?