She Refuses To Be Photographed & Filmed By Me And With Me, Possible Red Flag ?

Been talking to three diff women as of late, two have no qualms about sending me pics of them on diff occassions or taking pics with me, one is even interested in participating in doing some youtube dvd reviews of some dvd's I have that are rare or out of print with me. The third however, has a completely different attitude about it. She not only refuses to let me take or have pictures of her, but any time I merely propose the idea she basically cops an attitude and accuses me of having some kind of sinister agenda behind wanting her pictures, having the gall to accuse me of wanting her pics for anything from self pleasure purposes to just wanting to show off to other people. I don't get it, friends and couples alike take pictures of each other together all the time, whats with this girls attitude ? She's taken pictures with punk MFer of an ex, she likes filming herself playing with her dogs, why cop an attitude over something so many other people do regularly ? The other two women I've known had no problem about this from the get to, I've known her much longer than these two, why would she be so uptight about it ? My gut feeling is calling this a red flag, what do you all think ? Oh yeah, and in case you all are wondering, she is actually an attractive woman who photographs very well and has many pictures of herself, so I know insecurity is definitely not a factor in this attitude of hers. If I didn't know any better I'd say she's somehow embarassed to be seen together with me by others, but don't want to accuse her of that just yet. What's the call folks ?

With you would be the larger and more immediate canary to watch, IMO. That one's choking already.

• Like 1

I don't think it is a red flag that she doesn't want you to take pictures of her early in a relationship. Possible she was burned this way before.

The question is WHY is this so important to you? Seems odd to be hung up on taking a photo of her.

• Like 1
  • Author
I don't think it is a red flag that she doesn't want you to take pictures of her early in a relationship. Possible she was burned this way before.

The question is WHY is this so important to you? Seems odd to be hung up on taking a photo of her.

That's the thing though man, I've known her alot longer than I've known the other two, who have no problems sending me diff pics and things like that. She acts like she likes me, people who like each other take pics together all the time, I'm not hung up on it, just irked by how such she has an aversion to something so normal and frequent nowadays. Plus I don't see how having a regular picture of her could in anyway "burn" her. It's a common place thing nowadays, why would she be so fussy about it ?

Edited by TG4MJ

im very careful with picture, its not a red flag. alot of girls are weary of how pictures of them can be mis-used!

• Like 4
Plus I don't see how having a regular picture of her could in anyway "burn" her. It's a common place thing nowadays, why would she be so fussy about it ?

There are "picture collectors" out there and a lot of us are shy about having our image being out of our control.

• Like 1

I don't know about a huge red flag, but do you think she would be shy about taking a picture with someone she really likes? I think not...

udolipixie

She's most likely wary of her pictures and videos being misused as there's

plenty of stories abound and sites in existence where such photos and videos can be uploaded often for free. No different to me than how some guys refuse to drop a large amount on a gal unless they're in a committed relationship.

If these are sexual or nudes, perhaps she is dating someone else and is afraid he might see them accidentally.

Ditto.

I for one find it completely strange that people who are barely in a relationship take all these pictures together, then also post it on places like Facebook. I find it tacky and it is especially strange, when the relationship is short-lived then they have to delete them. I have never really been one who has taken lots of pics with a boyfriend.

For me, we have to be established and I would have to be comfortable doing so...if you're dating two other people and so on, hell no I won't be allowing you to videotape me and have my pictures. For what reason? I am strongly concerned about my professional reputation and my personal life and am quite picky about who I let do what, so for me, I find it perfectly sane and normal that someone wouldn't allow that, as I don't.

• Like 2

OP it should not matter if your exes did not mind, that's up to them - but are you planning for a photograph album of all the lasses you had affairs with? why is the photo a must?

• Like 1
alexandria35

Why are you so interested in having pictures of a bunch of women you are only casually involved with. Why do you want of a bunch of pictures of you with a bunch of different women? Are you using them to show off? I'd say you're waving your own red flags. The girl has boundary and she's sticking to it. Sounds like you're just going to have to respect that.

• Like 1
I'd take the 'cops an attitude' part as a red flag, depending on how insistent you were.

I'd say it's the OP that's showing a red flag

• Like 2