!!!! my boyfriend dumped me and is blaming me for everything

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 5 months now and we have been fighting over all sorts of things for the past two months. i am 19 and he is 22 and this is his first proper relationship. In the past he used to get upset over who my friends were and if he didnt like them then he would make it clear by calling them scum or drops. He also had a major proplem with me talking to any guy friend and that includes my family friend that i consider my cousin. alot of our fights stemed from things like this and because my sister befriended a guy that liked me just before i met him and him and his whole group told me a little bit about him and his family nothing bad, they just were trying to look out for me, ever since then he never wanted me to even say hi to them and would say my family is disrespectful for even having him in our house. He recently dumped me about 2 weeks ago because i went to a birthday of one of those people in the group and i was nice to everyone and he thought i had betrayed him because he never wanted to be the bigger person and just be civil. even after we were seperated he would text and call non stop and just say everything under the sun, he was just being so rude. When he found out the other night i started talking to that guy i was seeing in the past he just clicked it and stopped calling or texting . This guy wanted to be friends even before i started dating my current partner and at first i didnt like the idea of it but i was sick of holding a grudge and after my current partner called me certain names i thought , why not if the man that supposedly loves me can say that to me then i can give the other guy a chance of friendship. last night i took my family friend with me (which is a guy) to go to his house so we could give eachother our vthings back and he first turned his back to me and then gave me my things and said hi to my family friend. as he was walking into his building all i hear was him swear his head off and start to cry. I still love and care for him and i tried to text him to talk things through but he would not reply.

I dont know if he still loves me and if he does why is he acting this way and playing the victim and will he ever see that he is wrong?

I would love to get back together with him if he would see that he is in the wrong too, and not play the victim and blame everything on me. I just think he is being childish.

He is being childish, does not own up to his issues, and makes you feel like crap. Don't even think of getting back together. He is not worth it.