is this an unhealthy relationship

Is my friend's realationship unhealthy? My friend and her bf are together all the time, they are in the same classes, they sleep at each others places, they go everywhere together, they are together literally for weeks straight. I think that they are spending too much time together and dont have time for themselves and their other friends. They try to bring me or other people around with them and basically add a 3rd wheel.

No one likes a friend who informs them on the health of their relationship, was such advice solicited?

Sounds like your friend really enjoys being with her boyfriend. Let her have that joy for the time it may last. Meanwhile, if you don't like being a third wheel, find some other friends. Wish your friend well in her relationship.

I'm with everyone else....I think if Iwere you....I'd keep my opinion to myself. I've found that couples in love don't appreciate unsolicited observations from their friends.

I agree. The passion in the early stages of a relationship is there to be enjoyed...it will calm down in its own time.

Playing devil's advocate - let's suppose you do say something to your friend. Which one of these questions do you think is likely to come up?

a) How come you're so pre-occupied w/ their relationship?

b) Are you jealous?

c) Does your interest in your friend go beyond more than friendship?

d) Do you not have a life?

e) Can you mind your own business?

If it were me in your friend's situation, I'd say all of the above.

my stepson and his girlfriend were unseperatable when they start going together 4 years ago.

They are still together today but only see each other twice a week.

• Author

Im not going to say anything to them, i let them make their own decisions. I have other friends, but I don't want to pull away just cause they put me in a 3rd wheel situation.

As to iamnothing's post:

a) im not preoccupied with their relationship, i have my own life, the thought came in my head when my friend said that her bf went home for the first time this week.

b) jealous? not of them, of some other people's relationships yes.

c)Not anymore. I am interested in a couple of other girls that are more my type anyway.

d)I def have a life, sometimes to the point where school gets left behind, getting an internship and various friends are too time consuming.

e) well i wouldnt interfere with them, but no i can't mind my own business, i like being involved, thats why I post 3 or 4 times a day here.

One of my friends would always spend time with her boyfriend, where she would never want to hang out with me or do what we used to do. The thing is now we are no longer friends because of her attitude and her ex boyfriend. Thats fine. Anywho, I could relate to you because if I did get invited by them to go do something, I would be the 3rd wheel. So, that was something I did not do very much of and that was hang out with my best friend as she dated this losser.

So, if I were you, I would not be concerned about how your friend and her boyfriend are always around eachother. Some women, not sure about men, but some women might shut out the people that they are friends with because of the boyfriend. It is nothing to do with you or their other friends, but they are together and like eachothers company. Personally I would not say anything to them about their relationship and how they should give time to themselves and to their friends. They choose to be together and do everything together. So, you might just have to accept it for the time being.