What about Bad Girls..DO we worship the B*tch?

To spin-off on the lovely Arabess's question about Bad Boys....I would like to pose the following ..

Does the Bad Girl (not necessarily the sexually promiscuous) but the "B*tch", the woman who tells you to jump,

and you ask how high, rule mankind?

I never liked the term "B*tch", but everyone of my gal pals who behaved in such a manner had the best guys and were treated like gold....They always got the guy I liked and even swiped away an unavailable guy or two...

SO whats up with that...

Do I need to learn to be more of a bitch to get what I really, really want?

Geez I hope not! Depends what kinda guy you're after. I mean, I want to be with someone I can respect, admire, be proud of....and that isn't going to happen if they let me walk all over them. I can be hot tempered and demanding and ready for a good debate any time, but my guy doesn't take any sh*t from me, and I respect that! I know I'm with someone strong enough to handle me! I don't take sh*t from him either, and he respects me for that. I mean I'm sure the so-called bad girls might get the nice guys sometimes, but are they guys you'd be able to look up to? Depends what kind of balance you are after in the relationship I think.

Women, because before being b*tch or s*uts they are women that jump at guys know what they want: A collection of nice looking guys under the wraps! I don't think there's something bad with it. Guys do the same and they're treated don juans when women are treated b*tches! that's unfair, women is free to do what she wants if she isn't forced to do so and have the same rights as men, especially sexually in which field they're always seem to have a bigger balance for men!

Women are more liberal with their sexuality now and if they find a man attractive, they go for it. But these kind of women don't necessarly rule mankind!

Men are differents and are not all attracted by nice looking women and beauty is different to everyone!

I personally do not think that a women with a belt instead of a skirt is nice looking!!!

Alright Moimeme and Skittles -

I've been with a couple of badgirls in the past (the bitchy type) and I gotta tell you,

I can't stand them. Personally, if I'm involved with one and she starts to misbehave or

be bitchy, I put her in her place really quick. If she doesn't comply,

she gets kicked to the curb, immediately.

I wouldn't say that the bitchy, badgirl rules mankind. It all depends on the mans character, his self esteem, and what he will and will not tolerate. Some of my buddies are currently involved with these type of women and I must admit that these guys are a bunch of pussies, with no balls. I'm like, 'Why the f**k do you put up with that s**t?' They get dogged and cater to their every need!

Skittles - If you want to take the bitchy approach, go ahead and do whatcha gotta do, to get ahead, but make sure you know that you can get away with it! ;)

Originally posted by Vivid_29

Some of my buddies are currently involved with these type of women and I must admit that these guys are a bunch of pussies, with no balls. I'm like, 'Why the f**k do you put up with that s**t?' They get dogged and cater to their every need!

I agree Viv....

These are the same type of guys who later say "nice guys finish last". When the truth is, they finished last because they acted like a great big wuss. A woman may respond to a man like that for a time....maybe even marry him if he comes with enough benefits.....but she will NEVER respect him.

A man like that is not to be confused with a man who treats a woman well....but yet maintains boundaries of what he will and will not put up with. I also think a woman should exercise the same options in a relationship. I don't think that makes her a B*tch, nor makes him a B*st*rd. It's just two people with enough self respect to refuse to be a door mat in the haze of love.

Arabess is so right. Pushovers....yuk!!!

I don't like it when a woman feels that she has to be a bitch to get what she wants, but at the same time, I don't want a doormat either.

It's such a turnon to have that small, sexy woman stand up to me, stand their ground and not take any s**t from me, because the second they let their guard down, I'll move in for the kill and then I'll be bored with them.

A woman doesn't have to be a bitch. With a little tact, she can get what she wants and still keep the peace.

You know what's really strange -- I've noticed that most women will dump their doormats and most guys will hang on to theirs.

Viv

Originally posted by Vivid_29

You know what's really strange -- I've noticed that most women will dump their doormats and most guys will hang on to theirs.

Viv

Maybe it's because men can wipe their feet and actually get horny at the same time......where as, a woman requires more.....LOL!

Does the Bad Girl (not necessarily the sexually promiscuous) but the "B*tch", the woman who tells you to jump,

and you ask how high, rule mankind?

No way. Bossy broads are not attractive in any meaningful way. I don't care how beautiful they are, most secure red blooded men will run in the other direction. These ladies are no fun and they're not very nice.

These iron maidens may rule some guys, like teenagers and college professors, but not Joe Sixpacks like Vivid and me.

:)

Joe Sixpacks like Vivid and me.

:laugh:

Ladies, when do you think the preening and strutting's gonna start? ;)

Maybe it's because men can wipe their feet and actually get horny at the same time......

I wonder if it has to do with all thier nerve endings in thier toes?????? lmao

let's equivocate!

how do y'all define bitchiness, exactly?

will indifference, irony, and gentle teasing qualify me?

lol! damn! i have a great 'bitch' skirt i've been dying to wear.

i guess i'll stick to angora fuzzy socks!

Originally posted by jenny

let's equivocate!

I always thought it was someone who was high maintenance, wanted gifts, was bossy and demanding, thought more highly of herself than she should and was rude. Kind of like being in a perpetual PMS mode.

I'm really none of those things. I'm independent ...but never Bitchy.

"Bitchiness" is the the melodramatic use of temper, sarcasm, belittlement and hostility for the purposes of control and oneupmanship in a relationship. I would describe it as "manipulative meanness."

Few bitches have a sense of irony. It's usually irony's bastard cousin, sarcasm, that they possess. You're out jenny, sorry. Same for you, Cindy. Arabess, no.

Biggest bitch of all time: "Martha" in Albee's "Who's Afraid of Virgina Wolf?" Or Kevin Spacey's wife in "American Beauty."

I once knew a woman who, I was told by some of the fellows at work, had sampled all the single fellows at work. She'd then drop one for the next of them. She'd picked up one particularly nice fellow in one of her latest forays - but was on the hunt for more. One memorable evening, I watched this nice one as he ironed her skirt for her - to go out on a date with someone else!!! She treated him very unkindly but he still followed her about like a puppy :(

Arrgghhh... who wants to be with a puppy! I'd rather someone strong and tough, but also with a gentle cute playful side...maybe a golden retriever?

Any guy who takes too much sh*t from a woman, is not helping her personal growth either...because she will never be forced to fix her bad habits and become a better partner!

• Author

I flew home from work to check this thread and you guys did not disappoint!

What a trip you all are...smart, sassy, wise ass group...This forum is a blast...LMAO...

and Mr. Vivid What you said ....

................so right!

I know some guys who are still wiping their feet on their poor wives ...and gals who are pushing their boring guys out of their cars at toll booths.....

Tonight I get to rethink what being a "bitch," a stand-up woman, really means and what I really want means as well.

Originally posted by Skittles

Tonight I get to rethink what being a "bitch," a stand-up woman, really means and what I really want means as well.

I can give advice all day on how to counter us guys, but for heavens sake, don't apply it on bark or I! :laugh:

Back to the bitchiness ---- Remember, you can get what you want without the bitch attitude. Use tact, be firm and unyielding in what you want, and chances are, you'll get it.

If you're a bitch, you still may get what you want, but chances are, it's to shut you up!

-- Viv