Bathroom Photos ???

2themoon&back

I know a lot of single men and women take head shot photos to post on different social sites. The photos are outside, in the car, on vacation, etc. (I have done this)

Teenagers seem to take them any and every where… all teenagers take them in the bathroom at some point.

My question is why would a middle aged married person take bathroom headshots/mirror pic's of themselves to post on social site???

Thanks for your input :confused:

Because there is a mirror there..

It isn't an age thing.. they do it so they don't have to have a friend hold the camera and take the picture..

Personally, to me all bathroom mirror shots look terrible.. I have no idea why any aged person would want to present themselves in that manner.

To answer your question.. I guess they are just lazy and probably don;t understand how tacky it looks

• Author
2themoon&back

I agree, they all do look tacky! There is the shower, toilet, dirty clothes that seem to always wind up in the picture along with the smiling face or the serious seductive face, no expression is becoming with the toilet in the back ground.

:laugh::D:laugh:

With all that said, I understand why a Single person would take a SELF pic, but why doesn’t a Married person just have their spouse take the picture ??? (For sure no toilet to compete with)

:o

SincereOnlineGuy

Teenagers seem to take them any and every where… all teenagers take them in the bathroom at some point.

My question is why would a middle aged married person take bathroom headshots/mirror pic's of themselves to post on social site???

Of greater concern is Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do they insist on looking at the BACK of the camera instead of in the mirror at the lens ???

Of greater concern is Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do they insist on looking at the BACK of the camera instead of in the mirror at the lens ???

They're looking at their image on the camera/phone to be sure it's centered, etc. the way they want it. But you're right - you should get it steady and then look up just before you hit the button...

With all that said, I understand why a Single person would take a SELF pic, but why doesn’t a Married person just have their spouse take the picture ??? (For sure no toilet to compete with)

:o

I might argue just the opposite: for a single person, maybe interested in dating, you're trying to convey an important image, so why wouldn't you get a friend to help you out?

For a married person, who the hell are you trying to impress? You just need a picture that looks like you. It would probably be weirder to say "Hey honey, can you take a nice picture of me for my FB page, so I can really impress everyone?" And the spouse's thought is why is he putting so much emphasis on his profile picture?

And for a married person who is trying to date - that's a whole different discussion!

• Author
2themoon&back

:D very true :laugh:

• Author
2themoon&back

I agree but most single people I know just snap pics of them self at random...when they feel they look better than usual. I do this as well ha ha

And for a married person who is trying to date - that's a whole different discussion!

Well here is where the rubber meets the road..... :eek: It is a friend of mine and she is married, she removed a picture she had of her and her H and put a sexy seductive picture of herself, she took the pic in the bathroom and I thought it was a little strange and coupled with the fact the only person that has liked the pic or commented is a man (not her husband). :o

Thanks for your thoughts

• Author
2themoon&back
Армия презервативов масла спама кипятит эльфов презервативов киски гигантов elvis анта мочи и condomas снова Армия презервативов масла спама кипятит эльфов презервативов киски гигантов elvis анта мочи и condomas снова Армия презервативов масла спама кипятит эльфов презервативов киски гигантов elvis анта мочи и condomas снова Армия презервативов масла спама кипятит эльфов презервативов киски гигантов elvis анта мочи и condomas снова Армия презервативов масла спама кипятит эльфов презервативов киски гигантов elvis анта мочи и condomas снова Армия презервативов масла спама кипятит эльфов презервативов киски гигантов elvis анта мочи и condomas снова

http://Пиротехническое средство сосет

I wish I could read this I am sure it is good insight!;)

I've taken photos of myself in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. :eek: I put the camera with a timer on the shelf opposite and take head shots. There is no way to tell where I am -- it's just pretty wallpaper behind me. The lighting is so much more flattering!

• Author
2themoon&back
I've taken photos of myself in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. :eek: I put the camera with a timer on the shelf opposite and take head shots. There is no way to tell where I am -- it's just pretty wallpaper behind me. The lighting is so much more flattering!

You are craftier with your camera than most ;)

Good for you!!!

Are you single or married?