I met a guy online a few months ago and we have been talking on and off ever since. Our first date was at a coffee shop, went well, but no kiss at the end. I texted him after and told him I had fun wanted to hang out again. Said goodnight and that's it. A week and a half later he texts me hello. I waited a day and text him. I was a little mad that he waited so long. But we ended up hanging out again. Went bike riding and again I think it went well. He didn't talk much this time but then again we were bike riding. Afterwards it took him over a week to contact me again. Finally third date we went to the beach and that's when I really felt the connection. He did too, or so I think. We walked for a few hours, talked about life, etc. We still didn't kiss but next day he text me to tell me to have a good day. He also mentioned hangingnout again. Ended up seeing him a few days later and just chatting. After this meeting we went back to the no contact for a week or two. When I was ready to forget him I got a random text, we text back and forth and he ended up inviting me on a trip with him and some coworkers. I agreed and went, almost died, he took good care of me, butnothing happened during the trip. We were camping and it would have been awkward with his buddies. For the week after the trip we communicated daily, hung out again, and then it stopped again. I didn't hear from him until a week after our last hang out. At this point we have hung out 6 times and have nit kissed or anything. I am really confused. Sometimes I get the feeling that he likes me and other times I feel that he is just weird. Why would he invite me on a trip if he didn't like me? Throughout this time I have made attempts to contact him, sending hello texts here and there, but I dont want to be chasing him. I feel that he should showmore initiative, plus sometimes I get the sense that he is only sending a curt response. What do image off all of this?

Just like I said in the other thread about being played online dating isn't for the serious. If you wanted to be played, get booty calls, etc then go for online dating but if you are serious about dating I wouldn't expect much from someone you met online. Take it from someone who has been there done that with online dating very few of them are actually serious and willing to commit.

Forever Learning

I agree with Nicole's comment above.

This guy is acting really strangely, and not hearing from him for weeks at a time is a bad sign. You should get more blunt with him and ask him what's up with that..... Just to satisfy your own curiousity. Then move on anyway. I think he has a girlfriend or is just into really casual dating and does NOT want any commitment, just an eventual booty call. Good luck.