Suddenly hes bringing home flowers and then a month later, hes dumped

OK heres something that has always had me wondering...... when guys bring home flowers or gifts for no apparent reason..... (just being a loving person i guess) is there actually an ulterior motive there? Is he always battling a guilty conscience and thats why hes bringing the long stemmed roses home to ya? Or is it cuz he absolutely does love/care for ya...... hmmmm its happened to me a few times however to this day im not sure why i was showered with roses/gifts.....

HokeyReligions

I think you are watching too many TV sitcoms! :) LOL

Just sit back and enjoy it & don't try to figure out 'why'. Maybe the mood just struck and they wanted to make you happy.

My husband does that for me and it's appreciated. Even after all these years I still powder my face, bruch my hair, pop in a breath mint, and put on some lipstick before I leave my desk so that when I see him I look nice. He brought me a little plant a week or so ago just because.

Now, sometimes I have received what I know are "guilt gifts" and if he's feeling guilty about something (usually spending too much money on some nonesense) I take full advantage of it! Of course, he's received a few "guilt gifts" from me too! :)

• Author

i guess the reason why i bring this up is cuz he did it for me a few times and i often wondered why..... but i think it stemmed from the fact that after a few months of us being split up..... we ended up spending the night with eachother..... and the next day he had brought his girlfriend in and bought her a bracelet..... "out of the blue"..... which at that time i had no clue he was seeing someone else.... now i just ponder about that as i read other forums..... just how often does that occur???

• Author
I think you are watching too many TV sitcoms! LOL

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok maybe your partially right <grin>

• 4 months later...

o! look! a little troll!

spending your saturday trolling and flaming ancient posts is unlikely to help you find female friends.

reasontosigh

LMAO, jenny!

Gee, what I couldn't do with the gift of hindsight, huh?

Where'd Mr. Advice get his, I wonder? Oh, yeah...Trolls R Us, right?

we seem to have more spazzy trolls lately - not the cool Dave kinds - but the cross-spamming angry kind. ah well; it takes all kinds, i reckon. when they figure out how an IP address works, perhaps they will stop.

Originally posted by jenny

we seem to have more spazzy trolls lately - not the cool Dave kinds - but the cross-spamming angry kind. ah well; it takes all kinds, i reckon. when they figure out how an IP address works, perhaps they will stop.

Why would I want female friends? I have a girlfriend.

Is that you in that photo? It matches your personality.

lol! er...very cunning. thank you for posting and have a nice day.

LFW,

Let's say you are coming home from work and see something in a shop window which you know would make him smile if you purchased it for him.

You buy it because you care and want to see him smile.

He bought you flowers because he cares about you and wanted to see you smile.

YOU SILLY!!!! ;)