In love with a taken women

elitedanielmx

Well. Hi Everyone. I have a problem. At my work theres this one girl that Ive had a crush on for about a year now, I havent dated anyone hoping that one day she will be mine. We havent dated but we both like each other or so I think. She in in a relationship with the mechanic at the same employer, and there always fighting, Ive already had to step in a couple times to stop him from hitting her. Now he thinks she cheating on him with me. Im a good guy and would never to that to a guy regardless if hes an a**hole or not. But she keeps telling me that they break up like every other week and usually get back together within a few days, and she always promises that she will go on a date with me, she knows I love her and I know she has feelings for me, Im always very sweet to her, and always side with her. Im always there for her if she needs a hug or a shoulder to cry on, Im like a big brother to her. She always calls me when theyve had a fight and comes over to my house to talk to me. We havent done anything serious, shes kissed me once but it wasnt a french kiss, just a "youll be ok sweetie" to her and she kissed me real quick and said why are you so good to me, and i always say cause "you deserve better" and that I just "want you to be happy". But she still wont leave him. I know we will work out if she just gave me a chance. What do I do, I think Im falling in love with her?

Some people seem to thrive on the sort of conflict-ridden relationship you describe. This girl could be one of those people. You are doing pretty much all you can do; you're there for her when she needs you. Someday, she might decide to trade in drama for a calmer, more relaxed relationship (assuming this is what she'd have with you!) but you're just going to have to bide your time - or decide she might not be such a great deal and look for someone else.

she's clearly attracted to the drama. so i say add some drama to yourself - stop being so perfectly nice and good to her - pick a small fight once; or go on a date with someone else. then she may finally drop him and be with you. otherwise, you're just a friend, a should to cry on.

others may kick me for this advice, but this is my 2c.

-yes