Can you help me please?

Ellllloooo everyone...

I need some advice from you guys. My boyfriend who I've been with for almost 10 months now, asked me to move in with him. This is actually the 3rd time he asked me, and everytime we both get so nervous for it is such a HUGE step to take. I have been living independently for almost 3 years now. I kinda like living this way and has gotton used to it. I know that some time later in life I will have to finally meet up with someone and start a family or so. Well, I guess the time is here. I'm so scared like hell to make the move. I'm scared of what's gonna happen later. Of course we both mean it well. But question is, I'm scared if what if it doesn't work out?

I have my own apartment, my own little personal stuff, my own bank account etc. He has his own house, which he is still paying mortgage for. How do we start? I want to do everything together with him. But without being married or any legal agreement I might end up (maybe....just don't wanna think negative, but as a precaution) in the streets and all my effort and investments done for doing everything together with him will vanish right before my eyes. It will be considered as a waste of time and effort and money.

Can anyone give me some helpful advice on this? I just don't want to end up at square one a couple of years from now....you never know.

You'll want to check with a local accountant and/or lawyer because every region has different laws about this. Basicaly, you want to keep your finances separate from his. Yes, set up one joint account if you want to for bill-paying and other expenses, but you should each retain your own accounts. There are a lot of other arrangements you will have to make.

However, I would never, EVER, move in with someone only because he wants me to. Don't do it reluctantly. If you don't really want to move in with him, then don't. Most especially, don't move in with him because

I know that some time later in life I will have to finally meet up with someone and start a family or so. Well, I guess the time is here

That's a real bad reason to go ahead. If you don't feel like doing this at this point in your life, wait until you actually want it. Don't do it because 'it's time'!!!!