falling out of love

Here I go! I have been with my b/f for a year and 7 months. He means a lot to me, but For about 3 months now we have been a part, because he is in another state helping his father, which is find with me because family is very important. I have been living with mine, until I can get money safed up so I can move into an apartment. We talk on the phone almost everyday and I miss him a lot. The problem that I have is Off and on I have been filling werid about are relattionship. Sometimes I find myself thinking is this relationship going to work. I fear that he will leave me and I know it can happen, but for some reason I fill like there is no flame left in this relationship. I fill that this is going no where, and he will get tried of me and leave. I don't know what is happen I love him, but sometimes I fill that I don't and it scares me that I might be falling out of love with him. I know that he is everything to me and I want this relationship to work. I don't know if it is fear or it is because we have been apart for so long. If any one can help me get reed of this felling. I don't want to fall out of love with him if it is really that.

Thank you

Cupid

Cupid, it sounds to me like you're beginning to put a "self-defense" mechanism in to place for some reason. You fear that he will leave you, it's not going to go anywhere and he's tired of you. Then you flip it to your concern that you'll "fall out of love with him."

Unless there are some real indications from your bf, that the relationship is headed for an end, you shouldn't talk yourself out of what sounds to be a good relationship.