Question for the lads of LS

Things I like to see on teh wimmenz:

1) Yoga pants

2) Soffe shorts

3) Summer dresses

4) Dress pants (believe it or not, some ladies can pull off the pant-suit look)

5) Dressy-skirts

6) hippie-dresses

Things that should probably not be worn if you're trying to impress someone:

1) sweatpants

2) Jean skirts (unless you're super leggy and tan, probably not a good idea)

3) basketball shorts

4) skinny jeans

5) Osh-kosh overalls

6) Carhartts

7) Combat boots

8) Those t-shirt/skirt combo things

• Author

1) Yoga pants

2) Soffe shorts

3) Summer dresses

5) Dressy-skirts

6) hippie-dresses

1) sweatpants

3) basketball shorts

4) skinny jeans

5) Osh-kosh overalls

6) Carhartts

7) Combat boots

lol. Quite the list you have there! My style varies between both lists. I'm not asking so that I may get advice & impress someone (I'm far too shy for that; even if I receive compliments). Just curious.:)

Yeah, I've got that list committed to memory just for rare events such as this where someone wants to know what I, as a member of the male gender, find attractive. ;)

I like your signature, BTW! Chevelle ftw.

*Fixed!:cool:

Agreed. Seeing them in concert was probably the loudest hour of my life so far. Walked out of there wish a fat lip, covered in sweat, and deaf lol.

1) Yoga pants

2) Soffe shorts

3) Summer dresses

5) Dressy-skirts

6) hippie-dresses

1) sweatpants

3) basketball shorts

4) skinny jeans

5) Osh-kosh overalls

6) Carhartts

7) Combat boots

HAHA I wear my Lululemon yoga pants TO DEATH in the fall and winter. Love those things and they make my butt look awesome. Thanks Lulu. Summer dresses for me after it hits 75 degrees!

1) Yoga pants

2) Soffe shorts

3) Summer dresses

5) Dressy-skirts

6) hippie-dresses

1) sweatpants

3) basketball shorts

4) skinny jeans

5) Osh-kosh overalls

6) Carhartts

7) Combat boots

I surprised to see skinny jeans on your list of no-nos. Why wouldn't you want to see a woman in skinny jeans? I think women with good bodies look great in them.

• Author
I surprised to see skinny jeans on your list of no-nos. Why wouldn't you want to see a woman in skinny jeans? I think women with good bodies look great in them.

I'm surprised as well. That's pretty much all I wear & I don't have much of an ass to begin w/ but apparently skinny jeans do me justice. Regular jeans just make me look flat.

A woman with a great body will look good in just about anything. Unfortunately, the skinny jean look seems to fit best on women and girls who don't have much muscle on their legs. Since I'm into more athletic looking women, the two generally do no coincide. The absolute worst is seeing a fat girl trying to wear them, but you could say the same thing about anyone wearing clothes unflattering of their figure.

That being said, I'm speaking only for myself and my personal tastes, plus there are exceptions to every rule. I'm 100% sure there are some very beautiful ladies out there who wear skinny jeans. :o

Every guy always list yoga pants. Why the hell would I want to walk around in work out clothes? I don't even wear yoga pants to work out.

However it should be based on a women's build.

Why the hell would I want to walk around in work out clothes?

Ooohhhh Ooohhh I know, I know! You like doing your part to stimulate the inner pervert within guys like me!

Right?

Feelin Frisky

One word: feminine(ly). After that I like a woman to be a bit modest and not sexually "loud".

• Author
A woman with a great body will look good in just about anything. Unfortunately, the skinny jean look seems to fit best on women and girls who don't have much muscle on their legs. Since I'm into more athletic looking women, the two generally do no coincide. The absolute worst is seeing a fat girl trying to wear them, but you could say the same thing about anyone wearing clothes unflattering of their figure.

That being said, I'm speaking only for myself and my personal tastes, plus there are exceptions to every rule. I'm 100% sure there are some very beautiful ladies out there who wear skinny jeans. :o

I've seen bigger women wearing them a lot lately. Fortunately, for me... I'm athletic (slim build; no muscle) & wear skinny jeans.:p

How do you gentlemen prefer your ladies to dress? Or does her style matter at all?

whatever it takes to:

(1) climb out of a tent in 5 minutes,

(2) BASE jump off of a cliff,

(2) slip on climbing shoes before the weather turns on the north face, or

(3) jump on a bike to ride down to the beach because the surf report was promising

...on short notice.

my woman would look good no matter what she was wearing granted she could keep up with the above.

Ross MwcFan

I wouldn't be keen on uptight frumpy dresses. But at the end of the day, it's up to her how she dresses.

Apart from that, I honestly don't care what they wear.

Feelin Frisky

As I said, I would want my "lass" to simply be feminine in all manner and dress somewhat modestly in public. However.................I do not wish other guys' wives and g/f's to dress that way so that I can have as much of a free look as possible. :p