my boyfriend keep's breaking up with me over nothing

Well i have been going out with this guy now for all most 3month's on nov 13,2003.

and he had went to jail last friday for driving with out a driver's licence and giving a fake name well his bond was $370.00 dollor's :( so i had took a brand new stero sytem that i just paid for the week befor i paid $2,500.00 dollor's :mad: for and i sold it for $400.00 :mad: to get him out so he got out and that night everything was good the next day we went and got his car out and u know were frighting back and forth becase he really don't know where the place is looking around at the other girl's so i look at another guy and he get's mad at me well everything is good i go and do is laundry and i bring it back to him then he come's to my friend jessica's house ask me for his cd's that i took out of the stero and then he tell's me that he don't want to be with me becase all we do is fright :(:mad: so he clamed down and then this past thuresday :( we was over at his house and i don't know how it came up that my friend was sceaming tell her why don't u tell her im saying tell me what tell me what then she tell's me that the one night that we was all staying the night at his and we sleeped toghthter that he was feeling on her boobs and her other parts so i was crying saying why to him but we went back in the house and he asked me to marry him i said yes :D then friday we all went to my other friend's niki home and we was all drinking so we went to my other friend's house becase she was having a party but she wasn't there so we was walking back she was there and then she wanted me to go with her so i said never mind becase they all started walking back so i come to my boyfriend and he slap's the drink out of my hand :mad: so he ask my one friend to take him and his friend home i said no :D becase she had been drinking so he started walking and we got into the car the one girl he was maybe fooling around with so she drop's me off to him soo he is still pissed off so we talking i got him to clam down we go back to his house so the next day i wanted to go outside to smoke he got mad so i had to go and get my kid from my mom's home and asked him if it was ok if i come back later he said i dont care so i went home back to bradenton and he call's me and break's up with me becase he said he saw me saying bye to other mexican's but my friend has a lot of spanish friend's becase that is all we hang out with (most spanish) so now im thinking he aint going to come back

so what should i do go to sarasota and baby him or maybe just wait for maybe him to come to me ? :love:

Oh one more thing i had went to my one friends house to give her something i come back and he is talking to another girl that work's at the hess store befor he tryed my friend!!!!

all this plus marrige in 3 months?

its only been 3 months, not like u can really get too attched, who cares, get rid of him, u shouldnt be hurt, u barely know him.