Phrases that make my blood boil....

I hear/see a lot of the following phrases quite a bit. Mostly rambled off by women who are making excuses and/or settling. Enlighten me if I don't get it.

In the case of a recent LS thread where the MM was cheating on his wife with the other woman and ended up never leaving his wife.

I know he never intended to hurt me

Yea - but he did. Honestly - how much of a role does intent really play in a situation like that????

In the case of a girl being with a guy that blew hot and cold. Told her he had issues but loved her and then disappeared on her a few times for weeks with no phone call.

Just because he doesn't love me the way I want him to, doesn't mean he doesn't love me with all he has

:o

And in the case of a very stupid (IMO) fellow LS'er giving advise to the other woman involved in an affair:

Anything worth fighting for is worth the pain and work that it takes to get there

What?

Help me understand.

whichwayisup

There's a big difference between "Fools in love" and "Foolishly in love." One is between two people who are single and available, the other is one or both married/in a relationship. Enough said!