Friend with benefits and getting a new boyfriend

bananawhale

I've had this friend with benefits since late high school. I'm 19 and my FWB is a year younger. We are casual friends and met at a party through mutual friends. We occasionally hook up as I've avoided commitment in a real relationship. Now there's also a male friend of mine who I have known since the beginning of high school who I was briefly romantically involved with but we have only grown closer over time. I love him very much as a friend and want to pursue more of a relationship. However I am very open sexually and have a "free love" kind of ideal when it comes to sexuality.

So, my question is, how do I pursue a romantic relationship while maintaining the same experimental sexual activity? I don't have traditional ideas of what a relationship is, I know my FWB is very conservative but my beau gallant is similar to me. How do I let them know how I feel if I want to have both relationships? Also how can I adjust from living without a serious romantic relationship in my whole life to a committed but sexually liberal one?