I sent a drunken email to my crush

Bittersweet24

Well to start off I met this girl three months ago at a mutual friends party. We started talking on MSN messenger and hung out a lot. I developed a crush on her and I had a feeling she had a crush on me too but I wasn't 100% sure. (We always flirted with each other and gave subtle hints). Okay so two weeks ago everything was fine we were hanging out and having a good time. But a few days later she just started ignorning me, she doesn't come on MSN anymore and I tried calling her but she doesn't pick up. Anyway my friend texted her last Tuesday and asked her if she had a crush on me she replied "I had a crush on Adam not anymore". Then he asked if it was somebody else and she said "no"

So that same day I came home drunk and I received a email from my friend telling me "she used to have a crush on you"

So I decided to email her and here's what I wrote (it doesn't make sense)

"My friend just sent me an email saying I was your crush and funny thing is you were mine and still are (as a matter of fact, I was falling for you). It just sucks when you want to be with someone but you know in your mind you never will NOW.

Anyway I should of said something sooner but I'm hurt now and I'm crying over you....which I shouldn't be. And I know you don't care how I feel"

The next day I was embarrassed and felt bad. She hasn't responsed back.

How do you think she reacted when she read the email? And why all of a sudden she started to ignore me?

betterdeal

I don't know why she's ignoring you but, given the way you worded that email, I think you've decided it's over and maybe she's sensed that too.

Let go of the sorrow, cry and let it go. In the future, if you fancy someone, try something different from what you have this time and the outcome might be different as a result.

Say, "I like you, wanna hang out / snog / have sex / go to the movies / snort crack / read philosophy with me?" That way you may well avoid working yourself into a stupor then blurting out these brain farts by email.

Oh, and say this stuff face to face or by phone, not by text or email. If you can't say it in person, that in itself is makes an actual relationship impossible. Think about what you actually do, not the words you write. If you want to be with someone in the actual world not in the virtual one, you have to actually talk to them.

Don't sweat it. You're learning and it's good that you're letting go of those emotions in a safe way such as posting here instead of emailing her. Next time you feel wobbly, post here if you want to write it down, or start a journal.

My guess is you just need to calm down and accept you made a couple of mistakes, pick yourself up, maybe apologise to her if you are in the vicinity of each other, or even send a short apology email such as, "Oops, I was completely drunk when I wrote that last email. Sorry if it caused offence. Hope you're well." and leave it.

You'll be okay.

greengoddess

I will take a guess at this. She started ignoring you because she found out you often drink to excess. Drunkenness is really a turnoff.

• Author
Bittersweet24
I will take a guess at this. She started ignoring you because she found out you often drink to excess. Drunkenness is really a turnoff.

I don't even drink that much....I haven't been drunk for six months until last Tuesday.

nurrougguet

Free Airline Disaster Online Woman on Top Film Facts download movie Forbidden Kingdom dvd Inception Movie Posters Cheapest The Switch Film Almost Famous tide movie cinema Full Film Of Tannu Weds Mannu Online Megan Is Missing Movie Theatres watch the Water for Elephants the film Planet Hulk Movie Reviews Sucker Punch Film For Cheap Real Basement Film Download The Shouting Men Dvd Download When Can I Buy The Megan Is Missing Movie Arthur Dvd Peacock The Film In Hd Website To Watch Shutter Island Downstream movie download full movie I Want To Watch The Full Film Of Urumi online Buy Ferocious Planet Film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Theater Film where watch Fading of the Cries film length of Countdown to Zero film Blue Valentine online The Expendables Film Image Battle of Los Angeles Movie Quotes Takers Film Sales The Ghost Writer Film Website watch made from Red Riding Hood downloadable films Airline Disaster La herencia Valdemar Film Premier The Sunset Limited Movie In Hd Hd Dvd Mirrors 2 download Rio divx Length Of The Kid Movie TRON film with good quality Download The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! Disney watch Universal Squadrons aka Minuteman film in hd Watch The Violent Kind Film In Full Stonerville Dvd Download Quality Hop Full Movie

creighton0123

Her reaction (ignoring you) was extremely immature. If she was no longer interested in dating, she should have told you that she wasn't interested in a relationship with you instead of stringing you along.

Don't cry over her. People who don't show even the most common of courtesies when casually dating don't deserve sympathy.

As easy as it is to say this, don't worry about it. In a few months time, you'll be laughing about your email. She will have her reasons for ignoring you and sometimes, we never know the answers to the questions we ask ourselves. You'll be right. :)