Are "outsiders" right more often than not....

I was in my last relationship for 2.5 years. During the relationship, her family/friends tried their best to get her to dump me after I got stupid a few times, just made a few bad decisions (never cheated on her or hit her). My family/friends saw something in her that wasnt right for me. However, through the 2.5 years her and I pushed through attempting a future with each other.

Obviously, we ultimately ended. I wonder if there is any validity to "outsiders" being able to stand outside the circle, look in and see what the 2 people in the relationship cant???

I can tell you all (and her) that I loved her with reckless abandon. I was totally committed to her and I made absolutely sure that she knew it. I didnt get the same in return. Not, because she didnt love me but because she was so walled-up from her childhood and previous relationships that I couldnt penetrate her in a way to ultimately have a successful relationship.

It just amazes me how she has her friends fooled that she is this "got it together" person when I know differently.