I have a question for girls

why or what reason do you have to always pretend to be " sick" ???

dunno how to communicate ?

want pitty ?

dunno how else to attract someone other then acting distressed ?

This isnt a personal attack on females, this is a behavioral trait that i cant stand and over time im just sick of it.

end of rant:rolleyes:

ShatteredReality

What exactly do you mean by pretending to be sick? Is that in order to avoid sex or in order to gain attention??

TaraMaiden

I happen to be a woman, or a lady; not a 'girl'.

"Girls" may well be guilty of that cr*p, due to immaturity and general insecurity....

Women are more self-assured....

....and Ladies would never stoop so low.....

If you date 'girls', then you know what to expect.

ShatteredReality
I happen to be a woman, or a lady; not a 'girl'.

"Girls" may well be guilty of that cr*p, due to immaturity and general insecurity....

Women are more self-assured....

....and Ladies would never stoop so low.....

If you date 'girls', then you know what to expect.

:) Good point Tara! Agreed. The only time I ever use "sick" to describe what's going on is when I don't want to admit I have menstrual cramps that are practically debilitating...so instead I just decline to go places or do things because I am "not feeling well"...otherwise I don't say I am sick unless I am truly sick...

I do know some girls who always seem to be sick...but then...their maturity levels....are not matching their ages....

ShatteredReality
You need more girls on the side and learn to feign that you are listening. I am usually in my own world thinking of more important things so this doesn't bother me.

If all you want is an endless string of flings take this advice and run with it.

ShatteredReality
Life is one gig and fling after another. It doesn't matter how long they last. Getting bitter about it won't help you. It will only hurt your chances with the next one.

Flings are physical. Relationships are meaningful. Gigs are fun, short, and paid. Albums last forever.

I am not advocating bitterness...but saying some people prefer something more than just an ONS every Saturday night.

I have flings all the time...w my H....and it's great...but I can also call on him when I am upset about something and truly cry on his shoulder...and he can come and tell me when something is bothering him and have me take his mind off of it or help him through it (whichever he wants). If I am actually sick and he runs off to la la land and doesn't listen to me...well that's not going to set well at all. And when he finds himself sick I certainly won't bend a finger to take care of him if he's not willing to do so for me...so yeah...I guess it's all about your priorities. Like I said before. If OP is just after an endless string of meaningless flings then he should absolutely listen to your advice and quit asking questions and just roll through life to the pace set by the drummer.

ShatteredReality
Every relationship is a fling whether it lasts a night and gets no further than some hip thrusts or they last 20 years. They'll all come to an end and when they end you'll realize how short lived they were after which you'll move on.

A relationship isn't any more meaningful than the last one and any person will be in a few if they are trying. None of them are particularly unique and special.

You are acting like a zealot expecting a religious experience or an addict who believes the next fix will be the last and surpass all others. If you think like this then you won't be able to cope with life.

That is a very interesting take...and I cope just fine...perhaps I am an addict. But my H doesn't seem to mind that I am addicted to him...and appears to have an addiction to me as well...so I suppose my experience is different than yours. Thus far we're both coping just fine...and even in times past when things nearly didn't work out I know we both would have coped just fine...it's just better to be coping together than alone...that's all.

To be honest, this sounds like a personal attack. Firstly, I don't do any of that... so you can't aim this toward all women. Secondly, everyone is different.

ShatteredReality
You are always alone.

Careful. You're coming across as jaded and bitter.

ShatteredReality
It doesn't bother me how I come across but that you care how others come across shows you care how you appear.

I don't care how you come across - I was just letting you know. You were preaching about not being bitter and that's how you sound...so I was letting you know you might want to try a different angle because the obviously jaded telling others not to become bitter and jaded is an old and sad story.

It really doesn't matter how I appear...I have been honest in my threads...but more importantly - I try to be honest with myself. I am bitter about some things...my ability to love and accept isn't one of them, nor is my ability to cope - either alone or with someone else.

As for OP - he was asking why women feign illness....usually it's a maturity issue. If you just want to sleep around those are the women you will be able to get. The ones who are mature enough not to do those things for attention are also mature enough not to sleep with every Joe who knocks on her door...

• Author
I don't care how you come across - I was just letting you know. You were preaching about not being bitter and that's how you sound...so I was letting you know you might want to try a different angle because the obviously jaded telling others not to become bitter and jaded is an old and sad story.

It really doesn't matter how I appear...I have been honest in my threads...but more importantly - I try to be honest with myself. I am bitter about some things...my ability to love and accept isn't one of them, nor is my ability to cope - either alone or with someone else.

As for OP - he was asking why women feign illness....usually it's a maturity issue. If you just want to sleep around those are the women you will be able to get. The ones who are mature enough not to do those things for attention are also mature enough not to sleep with every Joe who knocks on her door...

thank you

i needed to hear this, itrs easy to get caught up in trying to " help " the sick acts, come to find out they are not sick because during the course of the night i pay attention to what they said about the sickness

for example : " i cant eat i throw up everything"

then a few hours pass and shes killling a hamburger, to me its a lie and i hate these small lies with a passion.

I need to figure out why i fall for these stunts because its obvious shes not SICK!

many many girls play sick, usually girls who run in same clique do the same !