A possible new relationship? Need assistance!!

Ok just to start, I'm 20 years old, Ill be 21 in July and in January me and my ex-girlfriend broke up after 4 years, she moved 3 hours away and things just weren't working out after we tried for 5 months after she moved away. I recently met this girl in mid February, she is 25 so shes older and more experienced. She had gotten married when she was 19 and got a divorce 7 months later due to abuse and such. I have really strong feelings for this girl but its hard knowing her past. She always broke the news to me that she has slept with 8 guys, me being the 9th. Keep in mind I've only had sex with 3 girls (including her). I'm not sure why I cant get over it considering it was in the past, but I always think about how she was married and has had sex with 8 guys. I'm just asking for advice because we get along extremely well, and we both like each other a lot. She is always asking me to hang out without me bringing anything up. And when we had sex, we waited like a month and a half so its not like all she wanted was sex.

I'm taking it slowly but she is kinda rushing into things, I've told her I'm not ready for a committed relationship but yet she still refers to me as her boyfriend in some situations which is rather awkward. I haven't mentioned anything about being in a relationship like that at all. I really really do like her but its just scary knowing her past history, and the fact that she has already been married makes me really hesitant, But I know thats in the past and it shouldn't bother me, but deep down inside it really gets to me, and same goes with the amount of guys she has slept with. I just don't know what to do at this point and I'm looking for any possible advice.

It may be easy for some to say that the marriage shouldn't matter neither should the number, But I'm younger and things like that bother me, It sucks thinking about the fact that she has already been married and yes I understand it was when she was young and naive but it still doesn't change the fact that she was married...And 8 may be a low number to you, and a lot of other people, but you've got to take into consideration that I've only been with 3 people and just got out of a lengthy relationship. She was also previously in a "sexual relationship" in mid December of 2010, and that also scares me. But she tells me all the time that she has never had feelings for anyone the way she does for me. But I can't be so sure I can trust her because I've only known her for 3 months or so. I may be young but I'm not that stupid to were I will just trust and believe everything she says.

Give me any opinions GOOD OR BAD!!! Thanks!!!