Got me really down, don't know where i stand

Balance11

Abit of background to me and this girl: i've known this girl for a year now, we started texting and after about 3 month i told her i liked her, she said she wasnt looking for anything but was flattered, this was last September. She kept texting me though and things have picked up in the months, things like the amount of texting and going from 'x' to 'xxxx' even 'xxxxx' , we're texting each other everyday.We went out one night and ended up back at hers, cuddled together in her bed nothing else happened.Next day things were slightly off mainly the texts, it went back to normal after a few days.

A few weeks later i asked if she wanted to go out, she said yes,spent the day together had a good time, we were always talking about somthing only a couple times that the conversation ran out but it was momentarily, she was laughing at alot of things i said even though it wasn't really funny she wanted to walk around the local park and sit down someone where out the way of a crowds of people then we went to the cinema , i paid for her into the cinema and we watched a movie but she had work (she told me this before the date) so i took her to work and we parted with a hug and a little peck type kiss.

I texted her saying i enjoy today, she replied " me too :) " i said we'll do it again when we can and she replied "yep yep" , asked her if she wanted to go out sunday if she didnt have plans for birthday already, she said she didnt know what she was doing for it but didn't take it futher or even really acknowledge i'd asked to meet up again.

In the last few days since the ''date'' , the coversation has gone weird longer replies and now we havent spoke all day actually the last text i sent which was a reply to hers was sent this time yesterday. Its eating away at me having gone through all this and knowing her for a year and then not talking for no real apparent reason. I want to text her but i don't want to be weak or weaker than i already am being. Whats happened ?