First timer Needs !!!

Ok so I was at college minding my own business and I always like helping people out. So i meet this girl and start helping her out, we become good friends and i help her a lot. After a couple of weeks of being helpful and nice to her i called her and asked her if she had a boyfriend... she says no and so i tell her if she wants to go out with me and she says yes to a movie.

After a little while maybe 2 weeks or so of dating her she actually tells me she does have a boyfriend in Italy where she was doing a semester for like a month.

so I tell her that i like her a lot and that i dont care, i mean she only knows him for a month and me being the naive idiot that i am thought, "hey she can't be too slutty to have been screwing around with a guy she met for like a month".

so I keep the relationship alive and needless to say after like a month of dating I have sex for the first time with her. After that apparently I am big down there and pretty good, yes i know surprise for me too ... :p.

Now we have been dating for like 2 months or so and well naive me thought we were already boyfriend and girlfriend but apparently one cant assume such things and needs to ask explicitly x.x, i know, i am dumb for things...

so she asks me why i havent asked her if she wants to be my GF so i tell her that i didnt know that i just assumed we wer that i dont know much of this things; she knows shes my first in everything even first kiss.

so i ask her and she says yes...

BTW she keeps taking calls from the guy in italy this whole time... makes me feel like crap. she talks to him in italian around me and they both know english so whats the point unless she doesnt want me to understand.

at this point i feel like she was using me to finish her homework and she was eventually going to dumb me when i wasnt useful any more and go back to her italian BF.

in the third month she "supposedly dumps the italian guy" and says because she is in love with me and that im way better BF and that im the best one shes ever had cause i tickle her and love her and do surprises from time to time and keep telling her everyday shes beautiful and kissin her a lot(i have been doing all these things since almost day one to get her to fall in love with me, i am an extreme over achiever).

so moving on....

she felt bad dumping the italian guy since he was nice to her and bought her things and she tells me so and im like dont wry about that long ditance relationships dont workout. a couple weeks after that she tells me she spoke to the italian guy while i was in class and not talkin to her... I felt so betrayed and like a tool again but she said it wasnt anything and i believed her, sort of...

around that time she also told me she felt bad and quote dirty because she had had sex before and i had not and im like its not like you slept with more than 10 guys to which she doesnt say no or anything just keeps talkin and crying. anyways she is always telling me how much she love making love with me and how caring and good i am but she keeps wanting me to help her with all her homework throughout the whole semester...

so people i have some questions answer as best as u can based on the story... sry is so long i condensed as much as possible and skipped alot so ask anything u want.

shes 20 im 19 and we are almost on our 5th month couldnt be more in love

1. is she a slut for sleeping with that italian guy and possible more guys over in italy in less than a month?

2.why does she keep talkin to this guy if im so good and she knows i dont like that and makes me feel bad?

3.is she using me?

4.I am absolutely disgusted by the fact that she has probably slept with a lot of guys (more than 5) and also that she went to italy for a month and prolly had sex with someone she just met maybe 2 or more...

5.im hispanic and so is she but she is white and im mulato and she keeps calling me negrito and saying how much she doesnt like black ppl only to tell me that not me(im the exception) but i still fell bad... is she racist? she knows i dont like it

6.i tickle her but she doesnt tickle me at all, her excuse is that her hands get tired too fast what does that mean?

7. last month its been sex,sex,sex i mean everyday so im guessing im good and she loves it and cant have enough but is she using me for sex since the italian isnt here and then shes going to go back to him or something?

PLEASE HELP IM GOING CRAZY HERE

Ok so I was at college minding my own business and I always like helping people out. So i meet this girl and start helping her out, we become good friends and i help her a lot. After a couple of weeks of being helpful and nice to her i called her and asked her if she had a boyfriend... she says no and so i tell her if she wants to go out with me and she says yes to a movie.

After a little while maybe 2 weeks or so of dating her she actually tells me she does have a boyfriend in Italy where she was doing a semester for like a month.

so I tell her that i like her a lot and that i dont care, i mean she only knows him for a month and me being the naive idiot that i am thought, "hey she can't be too slutty to have been screwing around with a guy she met for like a month".

so I keep the relationship alive and needless to say after like a month of dating I have sex for the first time with her. After that apparently I am big down there and pretty good, yes i know surprise for me too ... :p.

Now we have been dating for like 2 months or so and well naive me thought we were already boyfriend and girlfriend but apparently one cant assume such things and needs to ask explicitly x.x, i know, i am dumb for things...

so she asks me why i havent asked her if she wants to be my GF so i tell her that i didnt know that i just assumed we wer that i dont know much of this things; she knows shes my first in everything even first kiss.

so i ask her and she says yes...

BTW she keeps taking calls from the guy in italy this whole time... makes me feel like crap. she talks to him in italian around me and they both know english so whats the point unless she doesnt want me to understand.

at this point i feel like she was using me to finish her homework and she was eventually going to dumb me when i wasnt useful any more and go back to her italian BF.

in the third month she "supposedly dumps the italian guy" and says because she is in love with me and that im way better BF and that im the best one shes ever had cause i tickle her and love her and do surprises from time to time and keep telling her everyday shes beautiful and kissin her a lot(i have been doing all these things since almost day one to get her to fall in love with me, i am an extreme over achiever).

so moving on....

she felt bad dumping the italian guy since he was nice to her and bought her things and she tells me so and im like dont wry about that long ditance relationships dont workout. a couple weeks after that she tells me she spoke to the italian guy while i was in class and not talkin to her... I felt so betrayed and like a tool again but she said it wasnt anything and i believed her, sort of...

around that time she also told me she felt bad and quote dirty because she had had sex before and i had not and im like its not like you slept with more than 10 guys to which she doesnt say no or anything just keeps talkin and crying. anyways she is always telling me how much she love making love with me and how caring and good i am but she keeps wanting me to help her with all her homework throughout the whole semester...

so people i have some questions answer as best as u can based on the story... sry is so long i condensed as much as possible and skipped alot so ask anything u want.

shes 20 im 19 and we are almost on our 5th month couldnt be more in love

1. is she a slut for sleeping with that italian guy and possible more guys over in italy in less than a month?

2.why does she keep talkin to this guy if im so good and she knows i dont like that and makes me feel bad?

3.is she using me?

4.I am absolutely disgusted by the fact that she has probably slept with a lot of guys (more than 5) and also that she went to italy for a month and prolly had sex with someone she just met maybe 2 or more...

5.im hispanic and so is she but she is white and im mulato and she keeps calling me negrito and saying how much she doesnt like black ppl only to tell me that not me(im the exception) but i still fell bad... is she racist? she knows i dont like it

6.i tickle her but she doesnt tickle me at all, her excuse is that her hands get tired too fast what does that mean?

7. last month its been sex,sex,sex i mean everyday so im guessing im good and she loves it and cant have enough but is she using me for sex since the italian isnt here and then shes going to go back to him or something?

PLEASE HELP IM GOING CRAZY HERE

Welcome to the World of Dating.

A lot of the realizations you came to are correct. You can't assume exclusivity unless its declared in the affirmative. Anyway, lets continue.

1. No... She is not with you, and enjoying her life.

2. Until a girl enters into an exclusive relationship with you, you are just another option. You need to understand that and temper how much of yourself you give.

3. No.. She likes you, she is having fun. You are very young. People don't look for serious things at your age.

5. I find her to be offensive.

6. Your looking to much into tickling. I find #5 offensive. You should really analyze that. ITs rude.

• Author
Luisitops

shes already my GF and we r in a exclusive relationship but the guy called her and she talked to him or viceversa can even tell if shes lying about that maybe she called him regardless why she do that while im in class and she has nothin to do and then tells me like 3 days later that she wants to confess something and it was that she spoke to him that one day but after that how do i know she hasnt spoken to him more and just lying making it look pretty.

Also how in gods name do you ppl cope with the fact that somone u love had sex with other people its eating me away.... its not having fun its just plain out disgusting to me migh be cause im a virgin but come on thats just yukk x.x.....

shes already my GF and we r in a exclusive relationship but the guy called her and she talked to him or viceversa can even tell if shes lying about that maybe she called him regardless why she do that while im in class and she has nothin to do and then tells me like 3 days later that she wants to confess something and it was that she spoke to him that one day but after that how do i know she hasnt spoken to him more and just lying making it look pretty.

Also how in gods name do you ppl cope with the fact that somone u love had sex with other people its eating me away.... its not having fun its just plain out disgusting to me migh be cause im a virgin but come on thats just yukk x.x.....

1. Its VERY hard to deal with someone's physical past. I struggle with this myself. You just have to understand you can't change it, and those past experiences make the person who you are today. A lot of this comes with maturity, which i am still lacking.

2. This girl your with doesn't seem like the type of girl you want to marry. I would treat this relationship as temporary, and learn as much as you can from it. There is still a lot of growing up, you have to do before you find the right girl. (I am in the same boat, i am a lot older then you are!)

3. Learn from this relationshipo. YOu should learn acceptance, forgiveness, and signs to look for in girls you don't mesh with.