Does all this mean I like her?

My best friend and I have known each other for a few years now and we are really close. We have heaps in common, same hobbies, interests; sports, movies, music and in our senior year we are in most classes together. Over the past 6 or so months I've started to develop more than just friend feelings for her. We text each other everyday, sit together in breaks, see each other with friends outside of school and always find something for us to laugh about together. Like everyone we have our arguments but we always fix them up.

More recently, for about the last 2 months I can't seem to get her out of my head, literally almost every moment of the day she's in my head, we do/talk about so much that everything reminds me of her. I get a little jealous when she's around other guy friends even though I know nothing would ever happen and for the last few nights I've been dreaming about her and being in an open relationship with her.

I'm a little confused. Since it's our senior year I'm not sure if I should tell her how I feel now or after final exams or even anything at all. Do I really like her or is it just a phase as some friends have said?

Main question being, what does all this mean and how do I go about taking action to these feelings?

I would really appreciate adivce guys. Cheers :)

• Author
You like her. I don't know why that's so hard to figure out.

Ok, so what do I do now? She doesnt want a serious relationship with anyone from school since her last boyfriend was from our school and they were only together a month because they were talking less than what they did before they were together. . .

I know I like her, but now what do I do? Do I tell her now and hope for the best, or wait until after graduation?