broke up with boyfriend 2 days ago. talking to him tomorrow

so me and my "boyfriend" - havent claimed it official, started dating one month ago.. but we said we love each other. he broke up with me two days ago because he doesn't like some of my qualities and the excuses i come up with them when he says he doesn't like them. pretty much smoking cigs and sending him pissed off drunk texts. mainly the reason ive been doing this lately is b/c ive been mad at him for not trying hard enough to open up to me or treat this as an actualy relationship - although i have fault in it as well.. its almost as we are playing a game with each other to see who is going to make the first move..

anyways he left me two days ago, because he says im not going to change and therefore he doesn't see us working out in the long run. weve been texting on and off these past two days, me explaining him how that is not an excuse to break up b/c its only been one month and weve barely spent that much time together to know each other's potential and no one changes overnight. the last text message he sent me was yesterday, in reply to what i had told him that i was scared and therefore i was acting foolish to see if i would get his attention.. he said he was confused and why was i scared and i told him that this was pointless and when he was ready to talk let me know - earlier that day he said he wasnt ready to talk yet because he had to think the situation through. anyways after my text he didnt reply back. i thought to myself that it wouldn't for a couple of days until he was ready to talk but then this afternoon he texted me if i wanted to talk tomorrow. i didnt answer him right away, and when i got home right when i sign in to facebook he wrote to me.. so we are meeting tomorrow to talk but im freaking out because i dont know what to expect. everyone is telling me not to worry because if he came around this fast is b/c he wants me back, and if he says that he loves me then there is not reason as to why he wouldn't take me back.. but i would like some outsiders point of view to the whole situation :)

wish me luck!