Attracted to Married woman

I'm a married man who has a crush on a female co-worker who is married. I should note that I know that this is all a set up for failure but I have not had feelings for a woman like this in a long time. I have been married about 16 years and I'm 40 years old. I probably realized that when I got married I had nothing in common with my wife but she was a good woman who had a good career head of her. We have two beautiful children now. I have been faithful to my wife and I should say that I would not cheat with this woman or any other. I would consider leaving my wife to pursue a relationship if I knew the female co-workers feelings were mutual.

The female co-worker is not better looking than my wife by any means. Shes cute but by no means pretty. However, she has a great personality and she and I have many common interests. I can talk to her in convewrsation on phone or in person for hours and never get bored. I cant stand talking to my wife more than 15 minutes. She is married with children as well and has talked at one time or another that she wasn't happy in her marriage. I am very attracted to her but not in a sexual way. Meaning that I am not thinking with my other head about her. I'm not even sure she feels anything for me but I would like to know how to pursue this or break the news to her about how I feel.

liverpool fc

this has a recipe for disaster in the making. you have to make up your mind on if the risk is great enough to ask this married women how does she feel about you, or perhaps go out with her to lunch during a break at work and ask her things there? seriously you have to give it thought about when the best time is to ask the co worker this :cool: