Getting back my ex

Hi,

two months ago I left my girlfriend because we got into a fight. I left with all my stuff and didn't speak to her for two weeks after.

I started missing her, so I called her, only to find out she was dating someone already.

I tried to reason with her, and after all that I've done, she did give me a chance to get her back. But I needed to wait for her for two months. In that time, she didn't want me to call anyone, or go out and depending on that, she would wait for me.

After a two weeks of waiting for her and not calling or doing anything she deosn't want me to do, she calls me one day to come over.

That night we went out and we slept together.

What do I do now?

How should we know??:confused:

What do you want to do....?:rolleyes:

• Author

Hi,

I guess what I should of asked is, what does this mean? And even after this, she wants me to wait two months to see what I do.

So, should I assume we are back? and move back in?

or should I just kick back and wait til that day comes?

I want to wait and see but if she is giving my signs of any kind, I don't want to miss that opportunity.

Hi,

I guess what I should of asked is, what does this mean? And even after this, she wants me to wait two months to see what I do.

If she's dating, no reason why you shouldn't. She can't lay down the law and demand you sit on a backburner waiting for her, while she balls other guys....

And if she was technically with someone else while she had sex with you - she's a cheater.

So, should I assume we are back? and move back in?

never assume anything. Know only that you had sex with an ex. people do it all the time, get their hopes up only to see them dashed. Simply be content with the fact that you screwed her even after you broke up.

or should I just kick back and wait til that day comes?

Don't even.

It's OVER.

She's not going to come back.

She's playing you on a line and getting you to hop, skip and jump to her tune.

Why should you do that?

I'd walk.

No actually, run.

Fast.

In the opposite direction.

I want to wait and see but if she is giving my signs of any kind, I don't want to miss that opportunity.

if she wants you to know something, trust me, she will make it abundantly clear.

You'll be back, asking why she's doing this, or what she means by that, or why would she say the other....?

How old are you guys, anyway?

• Author

Hi,

I guess little history is in order.

We have been on and off together for 6 years, she has two kids about 14 and 15 and I've helped with financially for the past 5 years. Even paying for her kids when their own father wouldn't pay for things like school trips and toys that wanted. I know this girl all too well, but I guess I'm just too scared to lose her. Also,

this girl would never double dip and she would never cheat on me.

And this Saturday she invited me to have dinner with her and her kids.

so, right now, I'm so confused that, I don't know what to do.

Edited by danko

Do what you want to do. None of us know the nuances of your relationship. You appear to want to continue the on-off relationship, so see how that goes. You might also want to spend the two months you're doing what she tells you (whilst she's being drilled by other guys) to read some material on relationships so that if she does stop sucking other men's cocks and take you back you will have a better chance of resolving whatever it is that make your relationship so on and off.

You might also want to consider material on personal development and self-esteem, or even a therapist to explore and support your own needs and desires, and find better ways to support them.