Lost a friend, difficult situation in uni

Hi I liked this girl on my course and we had our arguments as it got awkward. I felt that she was being very ignorant to me and extremly evasive and defensive when I mentioned anything outside of uni to her. After the arguments it was awkward, but then it went back to being pleasent again. I have persisted so much with this girl I completly regret it now. We both sit with the same group of people and all of them know about the situation and what has gone on as I have told them. It has got to a point where it is very intense, the girl I like has said over facebook she expects me to act civil as we may see each other in uni but other than that she wants nothing to do with me and not to contact her anymore. I deleted her off facebook, but tried to add her again. I am very miserable when I am in uni now as the girl I like is extremly popular and I feel left out. The girl can not even look at me, it makes me feel awful as I was just trying to set things right. I feel left out as the people on my course really like her, I live at home they all live in the city centre so go out and occasionally meet up. I don't know what to do now as I feel so upset due to the fact she said she wants nothing to do with me after I was only trying to make things right. I got on best with her. It was the last two lectures this week and she couldn't even look at me. As I have said people really like her so come graduation I do not think I am going to be invited out etc after what has gone on. The people still talk to me though.

I just have a few exams left now then I'm finished. I really wanted to keep intouch with the girl but anyway....I am just dreading graduation as I think they al think of me as a weirdo, a stalker even thats why I feel upset and the fact I have lost a friend in the girl.