Is there something there at all or am I seeing things?

Hey everyone im new here and Im from sydney . Theres this situation Im having at the moment ( involving a girl ).

Ok we are friends and have known each other for a month and a half since college started ( both 19) and hang out in a group from our class. She got dumped by her previous long term boyfriend just 2 weeks before uni started .As of about 3 weeks ago she got a new boyfriend... it reeks of rebound to me . Now from the beginning we have been really flirty with one another, in a castle/ beckett kind of way ( and i bag on her alot in a cheeky way etc and she responds in similar ways ) we always seem to make eye contact with eachother when talking and I dont know if this makes any sense but we were kinda having a witty back and forth thing going on last night with eye contact etc and she threw me this look at the same time as she was talking really wide eyed/ doe eyed , it instantly gave me butterflies ( i know sappy but thats the only way i could describe it ) it just felt like something was meant by it . When we were in a group earlier we were talking about dreams and out of nowhere she added in that i was in her dream ( no idea what about) . She seems to mention this new boyfriend as well like what theyre gonna do on the weekend etc ...it feels like shes comparing him to me or trying to ascertain something . On top of that ive never consciously let her know that im majorly into her . Thanks for whoever takes their time to answer the question