how to go about this situation? !

rainbowbutterfly

Hey! To start off, its about me and my coworker. I like him. But I'm sooo confused. I don't know if he feels the same way I do. We are very playful at work. We argue about things but we never take anything serious. he gives me a lot of eye contact when we are talking. He trips me over while I'm walking, he plays with my hair, plays little prannks on me. Its the way we look at each other that drives me nuts. In a good way. He's very sexy and manly, just my type. He doesn't act like this towards any women at my job. Only me!! He's been doing this like 4 months ago. But in feb of this year, we hung out and got really drunk together. We made out. After the kiss, everything was so ackward at first. At work, he would avvoid eye contact andd he didn't speak to me like we used to for a straight week. I was over it. Then it started all over again. We play as if we were little kids with crushes. I do like this kid but I don't know if he likes me. I friend requested him 5 months ago and he told me that he loved seeing me pending on his facebook. So I was a little upset and tried to get the request off. It did. After that he would add my other coworkers as friends but not me. He's still very flirty. One of my coworkers asked him if he was attracted to me and he said no that I wasn't his type. But why does he play so much w me? Yet when we are alone he's so shy and quiet. But around ppl he acts tough and treats me a little mean. We've gone out to bars w the rest of my coworkers and he avoids hanging close to me but at work, he finds ways to **** w me. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. **** the whole situation or what? Plus his bday wasn't to long ago, my coworker "julia" and I bought him a bottle of mocato wine, cake and balloons. Ugh. I need a guys opinion. His signs are too complicated. Any advice would help!

I have to say he sounds quite immature! Or perhaps you guys are very young...

At any rate, if you want to find out, ask him for a date! Also, make sure you use the word "date". If he says yes, then he probably likes you, if he says no, then he probably doesn't. Problem solved. I know rejection can be hurtful, but it's the best course of action. He won't think less of you, at worst it'll simply be an ego boost for him.

You absolutely cannot trust what he said some co-worker. If he is immature enough to be playing silly games, he is definitely immature enough to not answer truthfully when asked if he likes you.

• Author
rainbowbutterfly

Thank you! One more thing, even one of his friends has seen us playing around and he has said ' aww I love seeing how you gys flirt w each other'. All my coworker did was smile and walk away. I just stood there and said nothing. I just wanted a guys opinion sooo badly! Thank you!!

Edited by rainbowbutterfly
Thank you! One more thing, even one of his friends has seen us playing around and he has said ' aww I love seeing how you gys flirt w each other'. All my coworker did was smile and walk away. I just stood there and said nothing. I just wanted a guys opinion sooo badly! Thank you!!

Glad to be of service, let us know how it went :)

it's never a good idea to $hit where you eat (so to speak)

bottom line - you must uphold a professional appearance, and not bring your domestic issues in to the work place. If things dont work out - are you prepared to have to see your ex everyday? If you behave inappropriately and are dismissed for it - are you ok with losing your job for the sake of your relationship?

Food for thought

it's never a good idea to $hit where you eat (so to speak)

bottom line - you must uphold a professional appearance, and not bring your domestic issues in to the work place. If things dont work out - are you prepared to have to see your ex everyday? If you behave inappropriately and are dismissed for it - are you ok with losing your job for the sake of your relationship?

Food for thought

Must she behave inappropriately? Seriously, as long as she acts maturely she's fine.