Old flame's on-and-off GF just won't leave me alone and he takes advantage of it!

She blames me for their fragile relationship going down. The guy and I did attract to each other but I I never did nor said anything inappropriate. Nothing ever cross the line. I moved on within 3 months cause I finally realized how indecision, timid, and selfish he is .

The guy started dating around and had a few affairs with different girls after I left. They split up a few times but still living together cause they have kid and bought the house together. What and how they are living isn't my concern. I just don't understand why the woman ignores all the girls her guy had sex with yet hates me more than anything in the world. She will get out of her way just to make me look bad whenever we run into each other.

I have no intention to looking for them nor trying to avoid them since I did no wrong to them. Now, they split again, according to our mutual friend, not sure how long though. When they stayed together, the guy messed around with other girls. However, he started looking for me whenever the woman threatened to leave him. Somehow, I wonder if I have become a lethal weapon or something to that guy in order to keep his babies' mama in line?

Of course, I ignore him the same reasons I left in the first place. He now blames me for being immature and holding the grudge (that's another long story!). I'm pretty sure that he knows exactly how his GF had put me through. He just looked at other way as if he had nothing to do with it. He seems enjoy letting women suffer for him! I am tired of being used, taken advantage of, and put down by them. Yet he got the nerve accusing me for anything??!! Am I really guilt as charge?