My wife and I are both 25 years old and have a 3 year old boy. We have been together since 19, and got married at the age of 22...Me and my wife have been having problems latley and its made me realize, maybe she dosent respect me. I have brought the details up to her but she says I'm being immature and get defensive and acts like she is right and I am wrong. Here are some examples, and please tell me if I'm being over annoyed or if she really just dosent care

I called my wife friday and told her I had to be at work at 6am saturday and she said o.k...well, I got home Friday around 11:00p.m, my sisters were there WITH there b/f who are 16 and drove over. My parents do not like for my 15 year old sisters to be around boys without my parents present, and my wife knows this. I didnt say anything but I went and told them I was going to bed and got in bed. Well, for about 30 minutes they are being very loud talking high school gossip, and My wife came in and said "sorry, i forgot you had to be at work early" and that pissed me off.

I said what ever, and told her to send my sisters b/f's home and lets get in the bed and my wife said "no, were having fun and shut my door". Thats when i lose my temper and get out of bed, tell them to get the F out of my house and i went back to bed

I'm I out of place ?

Ill give more examples in a minute.