jumping right in..... don't want to mess this up

iwant2believe

If there is anything to even mess up that is....

Here's the story, I've had the pleasure of having 2 meetings with an administrator at my childs school....

I was instantly drawn to him..... and curious. He doesn't wear a ring, but does have a young child. Did some digging on the internet without much of any luck. One site (people search engine kinda thing) had him listed as "single", can't put a whole lot of stock in that though, (I think)

Anyway at this most recent meeting (friday 3-4) I made a point of mentioning that my husband is no longer in the picture ---

I think I did this casually... non-chalant-like (I hope!)

Anyway the meeting was very pleasant got what we needed to get accomplished done, but there was plenty of friendly stuff going on (on a more personal level?)

Anway at the end he said that he wanted to give me his card, and I could call him.

When he handed it to me, hand-written on it was his cell number- which he pointed out ... as a better way to get in touch with him.

--- oddly enough though, from the number........ I'd stake my life that its a home phone number.

WHAT TO DO?

Right now I'm writing a friendly thank you for the meeting.... going to send it from my blackberry ...... I figure that way he will have my number.

I dont' want to mess this up...... I think there is potential

HELP

Duckduckgoose

Sounds like the way to go from my POV.

If he's smart he'll figure it out.

romantic911

Just see how he responds first. Tune into him and stop worrying about yourself. He may have just made an innocent mistake in writing his home instead of his cell number. A trifling thing. As in an old-fashioned dance, let him take the lead for a while.

:)