Txting sucks

I Really Dont Know

I used to like texting like, hmm, 15 years ago?? When texting was purely a form of late teen to early adolescent flirting..

But, seems totally useless for adult flirting, adult dating, adult relationships, and any for of adult conversations, no matter how small or insignificant.

To me txting was only good as those little "reminders" that someone was "Thinking of you" (143.. was the code for 'i love u' lol) that some little girl would write or expect a guy to write so they get all giggly while feeling lonely at some club.

'miss u' 'hey babe' 'where r u?' seems to be about the most I can possibly think of to write on a text.

I can't say "miss u.. well, sort of, I mean, that doesn't mean to call me, or get too excited, I'm just out for a long day and there's these really, really boring people here who's driving me crazy, so it made me think of you, cause thinking of you is much better than thinking of these people"

Now how the hell do you txt that???

LeaningIntoTheMuse

I hate texting. I refuse to do it. I will always call the person, instead of texting them.

I've actually had people get angry at me for using the phone as a...phone. Umm, okay, where's the sense in that?!

• Author
I Really Dont Know

I just hate that I feel like, one simple text is the difference between her going from friend to enemy. Grrr

It's a trap, cause if you say, "let's not text" she takes that as a blockage to communication too. Someone blow up the satellites please?? ;)