Dating Ideas for perfect date...

OK, long story, but lets just say, I really love the woman I'm going on a date with and she loves me. (We've been friends for years (13 all together), and until four months ago, I didn't know she felt the same way about me, until she kissed me.)

Anyways, I'm supposed to plan a date for next Saturday. I want it to be perfect, I want to give her my all. Movies and dinner just don't sound like worthy date ideas. I want something that will move her even further than she has already been moved.

Live in Oklahoma (no beaches, except stupid lakes and NO), she works on her feet all day (so long walks are OUT), and I don't have tons of money. (OK, not really any, but hey, LOL)

I know what she likes, we've talked about it 100's of times. I just want to give her something really great.

Ideas? Please :)

A date involving some of her interest would be a good idea.

For example, im really big on art, and so is this girl i used to like. So for a date we walked around town and visited an art museum. Then i took her out to eat after. May sound like a weird date, but as long as you're doing something you both enjoy, you really can't go wrong.

In my opinion, Where you go for a date isn't as important as: Who your with and how compatible you are.