Treated as Equals or Worshiped

well..i'd use a less extreme word that worshiped, but can't think of any off the top of my head. Just asking, do girls like being praised and such? or liek being treated as equals? i suppose there can also be an in between..but oh wells..

I don't like being worshipped. There's no way to get around the feeling that the worshipper doesn't really care about you because you can't be good enough to earn worship. It feels false to me. I like my partner to know just exactly who I am - and appreciate me for it (or maybe despite it LOL).

I prefer adored equals :love:

Yes, women are now independent and can do many things but that does mean a man can't be a gentlemen and open a door and such. Nor does it mean that he is allowed to pamper us but please don't put us up on pedistals. Just like men on pedestals women can get knocked off too.

Think Rett Butler (Gone with the wind) crossed with Lancelot (Camelot) sprinkled with a bit of Brenden Frasers character from Bedazzled.

Now if that doesn't confused you then you really are "the man".

(Not meant to confused but if I were a guy I would be) :eek:

i think it depends on the issue. in some ways, women'd like to feel they're equals (important decisions - like financial ones, moving, etc.); in others, they'd rather be worshipped (her cooking abilities, her sexuality, etc). \

-yes

It's always nice to be put on a pedastool, but being treated as equals suits me just fine. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like being given special treatment...my husband does his fair share of that, but just the fact that he treats me like at least his equal is very important.