Boyfriend strangley weird is he my boyfriend anymore?

My whatever not sure what he is anymore wants to work things out even said to me Friday night. "We both have things we need to work on." The last I heard from him was Saturday morning and, he said him and his friends were on there way to the movie. Then that was the last I have heard from him it's sunday he will not respond to me at all not answer his phone nothing... Then he will text but not a lot few words he said I did nothing wrong and to stop it. But I don't get it then why won't he answer his phone? I don't think he is where he REALLY is right now because, he first said he was wendover then vegas I know there close to each other. But still why couldn't he invited me? Why couldn't he have the decency to answer his phone and, I wanted to go there for my birthday last year and he wouldn't take me but goes now? I am so hurt and confused right now if he wanted to work things out why isn't he talking to me?? Even though he said I didn't do anything wrong and to stop it... If I didn't do anything wrong then why won't he answer his phone? Why won't he talk to me or, better yet even invited me to go when I have been wanting to go to Vegas forever... It doesn't seem fair I am not sure what to think anymore..

• 1 month later...

Is there an update on your situation?

By the way, it's quite difficult to read when the entire post is in bold - in my experience, it's not really conducive to reading and this may be why you've not received any responses. :)