People I dislike...one thing I've learned...

No matter how much you may dislike somebody, cherish them, for there will surely be someone who will come along that you will dislike even more and make you long for the person you previously disliked.

Most definatly....that way you can put them in that general catagory of "yeah...I know EXACTLY the type of person you're talking about!" :D

Tony, I know exactly where you're coming from..

I think of it this way: there's the circle of life, right..

Well, in this sort of life.. there's a bunch of pin-headed morons which keep producing... & causing mischief to you, me, & everyone; in that we just can't seem to get rid of, but instead producing more & more.

Oh, no. Mine is much worse. People I hate die or get sick. Then I feel horrid for hating them. One girl in particular was very mean to me when I was a kid. I don't hate a lot of people, actually, but I hated her. Fast forward to high school. She was only 17 walking down a street one night with a group of friends. A speeding motorcycle with no headlight hit and killed her.

A boyfriend who dumped me had his stereo stolen. A guy who bugged me in high school was on the brand new motorcycle he got for his sixteenth birthday - a car door opened in front of him too fast for him to stop - paralyzed for life.

So I'm not allowed to hate anybody because awful things happen in their lives and then I feel sorry for them.

my_mother's_daughter

Yes, it's like posters on here sometimes, you think "what a wanker" then give it time and an even bigger wanker comes along!! :D

SOO true, this happens to me to such an extent, that I almost become fond of the last person I dislike, in comparison to the truly, vile human being I currently dislike. Have you also noticed with friends & relationships, that you can be getting along great and then their bad characteristics crop up, like one can be prejuidiced with a straight face, or they may drop bombshells on you? I really dislike that.