Ex girlfriend broke up with me (want her back)

Hey everyone,

I'll try to keep this message short.

It has been a month since my ex girlfriend broke up with me. The reasons for it are being to needy, obsessive, jealous etc and the fact that she doesnt have much trust in me from something that I did 9months ago. That being said in the beginning of the relationship I was the one who was very independant and displayed none of the bad qualities listed above but she did. So basically it became role reversal.

She told me she still cared alot about me but that a part of her loved me. Therefore, she didnt think it would be fair to either one of us to continue the relationship.

So she broke up with me and I tried all the things to win her back(which pushed her away) until she said dont contact me or text me.

I then, as hard as it was respected her wishes, and she started to text more and even throw in a call or 2.

Then I made a bad move by calling her and letting her know that I dont want to be in the "friends category" when she was sending me texts but not involving anything like I miss u and relationship stuff. Needless to say that upset her. ****That call took place yesterday****

We spoke later that night and i just said i will respect her wishes and that she can text me or call if she feels like it.

****I noticed that when I didnt reply to her texts right away she would send another one 5 min later and repeat up until the point where she said "I dont want to know what your doing!!"*****

****Same thing happened when I didnt return her call until 5 min after. She was like "I just called but no answer!!"

So I guess my question is...... 1) Does it sound like she is missing me?

2) How do I increase the odds of getting her back?

Thanks,

SincereOnlineGuy

The more silent and unresponsive you are (completely), the better your chances of getting her back.

(but that doesn't mean your chances are at all 'good')

skydiveaddict
The more silent and unresponsive you are (completely), the better your chances of getting her back.

(but that doesn't mean your chances are at all 'good')

Agreed. And NEVER except 2nd string (being friends w/her). Dont contact her for any reason

• Author

Thanks for the response. She had been texting me non stop all weekend to the point where I just said "call me if u want" and she called right away. Got into a pretty lengthy conversation and she said she still misses me and loves me etc but she cant get over the fact that I had betrayed her trust back in January when things were very new and fresh. Alot of time had gone on since, but apparently every time we were together or almost all the time she would be comparing her to the other girl. I told her I was stupid and not in a clear state of mind at the time. Anyways, she is going to counselling to try and get over this roadblock. She wishes she could get over this roadblock but its so hard for her.