I am sooo embarrased!!! His mother walked in the living room to find us sprawled out

I really need someone to tell me what to do about a little soemthing that happened the other day.

Ok, here it is - oh my God, it's so embarrasing...anyway....

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 6 months. I have only met his mother one time before the other day. Well, she decided to cook dinner for us the other night, so we went over there. BTW - he doesn't live with her, he lives with a friend. So we went over there and ate and everything and it was a little akward talking with his mom, I kept getting the impression she didn't like me. Well, when she left the table, my boyfriend asked me if he wanted to go watch some of his old football movies. I thought that was a great idea, so we started watching them in the living room. His mom said she was going to bed, because by this time it was already liek 10:30pm and she had to work. So she went to bed and had been inbed about 30 minutes and we assumed she was already asleep. MY boyfriend started to get a little frisky, so we started messing around and he pulled down my pants and started eating me out. It was feeling really damn good and I was caught up in the moment. Just when I was about to climax, his mother walked in the living room to find us sprawled out on the couch with my pants all the way off. She just screamed and went back to her room. I just go dressed immediately and my BF told me to go wait in the car while he talked to her about it. So I did. When he came out he said she was pretty pissed.

Now I don't know if I can ever face her again!!! But me and my boyfriend fit together like a glove, and breaking up isn't anywhere in our near future, and his family is really close and they always have get-togethers and I know my BF is going to want me to come, but I won't even be able to look his mom in the eye!!

How can I make this better? This is the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me!!

OMG! I feel for you you poor thing.

I can imagine that you want the ground to swallow you up, but let's be rational here. Okay it was embarassing for you and you and your b/f picked a hell of a time to get fruity, learn from that. It happened and there's nothing you can do to change it.

His mum, at the time was proabably thinking her little boy had found a loose woman, she would have been understandibly shocked, disgusted and upset.

But give it time. She's had sex herself at least once and when she was younger probably did a few risque things herself too. She may think badly of you ( and her son ) at present but if you and him are serious about each other, she's got to come around eventually.

If I were you I would just drop the subject, don't apologise or anything as this will bring back all the embarassment. Don't leave it too long before seeing her again, yes you will be soooo bnervous before seeing ehr but the longer you leave it the worse it will be.

Suggest to your boyfriend that you all meet up in a public place next time, take her for a meal or something. I guarantee she won't bring up the subject in a busy restaurant and then the ice will be broken and she can get to know the real you.

Good luck!

PurpleAngel

Hehe... Yes HOW Embarrassing! I can totally sympathies.

Great Advice from MarieW. I got caught with my pants down ones (so to speak).. many years ago, he, he, he, and YES it was VERY embarrassing! :D

See her soon, and YES take her out to lunch or something with your boyfriend... don’t mention anything but try to show that you are sorry by doing that. Trust me they get over it! Lets just say I was caught more than ones he he he.. ohh dear! :o That was before I got all boring! AS I was saying they will get over it, after all.. they where young ones! Just don’t expect to get the royal welcome straight away, might take a little time but it will be ok!!!

Trust me you will laugh about this in years to come! They make great party stories! "when i was young and adventurous... and not married.... blah blah blah...".. he he he

Keep them pants up Babykins!

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

I think if I were you, I would send her a note of apology. Let's be realistic:

-- You had dinner at her home

-- After dinner, you were on the couch

-- With her son

-- With your pants down

Yes, this is embarrassing, but you have probably lost all respect in her eyes. (You were in her home!) I think it is taking the high road to admit to her in a note that you were wrong, are highly embarrassed about it, and it will never happen again.

After that invite her out to lunch.

just a comment:

it wasn't just YOU who was wrong - so was your bf! i mean - what was he thinking?... So i think the apology and the intivation shd be joint.

-yes

my vote is with Clia -- apologize for your inconsiderate behavior in her home and ask for her forgiveness. It's the least you can do. By ignoring what happened or by pretending it didn't happen, you will give her the impression that you're a heartless slut intent on ruining her little boy. The apology will show her that even though you found were in an embarassing situation, you are still mature enough to consider her feelings by asking for forgiveness. And that's going to be very, very important if you plan to continue dating her son and socially interacting with his family.

damn, girl, I thought it was bad that my dog decided to hump my leg when my husband and I were making out on the couch not long after he came back from working overseas!!! :p:p:laugh:

Oh wow...now that's a picture quankanne. :o

That didn't REALLY happen did it?

Gonna be having nightmares now! :D

I agree with Clia also, apologize, and make it from the heart.

Curt

yep, it did. I think she felt like she had to compete for her mama's attention, because she would also just look us straight in the eye and pee on the carpet, even if my husband had taken her out just moments before. It took her awhile to get used to having him at home ...

unfortunately, we never did get beyond sucking face that one time because we were laughing so hard by Maisie's actions!

I would go with the apology AND the couch cleaning. After all, would you want to sit on a couch that you'd seen your dad and mom doing that stuff on? Ewwww!