It seems a LOT of women feel very insecure and threatened by the ridiculously hot women on TV, in magazines, etc.

I don't get it! These women are like Batman - they're something from the fantasy world, and sure they're cool, but they have nothing to do with real life... Getting jealous of your guy looking at Brit Spears is like the guy getting jealoys of the girl looking at Superman.

Moreover, don't women realize that worthy men don't LIKE vulgar women? They may wanna screw them, but they'd never live with one, or love one!

And if your guy/girl isn't smart enough to do their drooling over stars dicretely - well, this person just ain't very smart!

Here's a related story about a couple i know. The girl was talking about how hot guy X was. When her boyfriend said, sadly, "hotter than me?...", she said "yeah, but i love YOU!". The guy had no more questions =)

just some thoughts,

-yes

hot_baby269

thats all true you should never feel like man or woman they might just hook with them to have a good storyu for thier friends but to sy at the lest you will be there when it's done

Oh, what I would give for just five minutes with Salma Hayek. I will have a prenuptual agreement that if I have that chance, I may take advantage of it...no questions asked.

I'm nuts ove this japanese singer named Gackt, he's so hot. One time i said to jon, what if Camui Gackt pulled up next to me while i was walking along in a red convertable and said he'd take me away and blah blah blah. Jon goes, i'm not worried. I was like, ohhh?? And why not? He says becouse i'm not. So i go at him till i get out of him a strait answer. Finaly he's like, "becouse i know you love me." LOL

My little story. :)

Originally posted by Tony

Oh, what I would give for just five minutes with Salma Hayek. I will have a prenuptual agreement that if I have that chance, I may take advantage of it...no questions asked.

Five minutes? Tony, you disappoint me.

I agree, but it is easier for me to agree than to act out on it. Though I will admit, I have gotten over it some since I started visting this board. Justin throws out his mags after he is done with them, becuase he knows Im not a big fan. but anyway, as for the movie star thing, Justin has a thing for Ashley Judd, and always says shes so hot for an older woman, and its cool, becuase I have a thing for Mark McGrath of sugar Ray. We all need our fantasy sometimes.

Cindy - isn't Tony the one who keeps saying 'just go with your instinct' when men ask how to be good in bed? Five minutes, eh? Yep, they'll be lining up at your door any minute, now, Tony.

men should never go with there instink. sheesh. Ask. always ask. is this good, is this ok, how do you like this, what would you like me to do. I can never stress enough how important communication is in a relationship.

My boyfriend absolutly loves me and one reason is i'm like a traffic controll cop. I'm flagging him this way that way. He knows all the details. It's natural for me to do so. And i found out secound time in, that he absolutly loves it. He said, never stop doing that. With a kiss to my forhead. :p

Mission accomplished.

Vixen :bunny:

• 2 weeks later...

What do people think of Kristin Kreuk?

Would people be as enamored of her if she looked more Asian than Caucasian?

I hate the way some stars are over hyped.

Some are beautiful and all, the way some of them are worshipped, you'd think they were gods and goddesses.

What a scary thought: that celebrities are now at the level and status of divine beings.