I had a possibly life changing weekend........I am 22 years old divorced single mom. I've been divorced for 1 year ( got married way to youg, I know) Now I 'm in a relationship with a great man who treats me well BUT

this weekend I met a millionaire who is intrested in me ( yes, I know what for) I wen't to dinner with him and he gave me $1,500.00, let me drive his new Crossfire, lambergini, and bently.( No I didn't sleep with him.......But I am thinking about it) I have never dreamed of a life like this and could use the money he gives me for things in my future( clean my credit, save, invest, ect.) Although I know if I see him again this will be short lived and he'll use me for sex, but frankly I can deal with that. I told my current boy friend about it because I do love him and don't want to hide anything from him and he was verry hurt, ( he feels like he's not good enough for me) and he is! this kind of things doesn't happen everyday and I don't wan't to lose my only oppertunity to be financialy secure. I have a disabled child, I'm going to school, I could really use this.......But I don't know if it's worth losing him....I'm so young........ I could use the money......... I feel like I'm in a movie.......but I got a great guy that I could hurt over this......( I know we won't break up over it....But it's already broken his heart he doesn't deserve any more pain.) I'm usually not a Gold Digger and would discriminate someone else I'm sure but if put in my situation what would you do??????

YOU WRITE: "I told my current boy friend about it because I do love him and don't want to hide anything from him and he was verry hurt..."

DUH!!! You have a boyfriend and you told him you may screw some millionaire a few times for money and you wonder why he's hurt? This is what prostitutes do. Your boyfriend is hurt because he had no idea he was seeing a lady of the streets. (Not a personal attack, just a fact admitted to by you!)

I seldom read more digusting posts. There would be no problem with you screwing your millionaire buddy's brains out for money if you didn't have a boyfriend...or even if you would have just kept your mouth shut. Your morals and disloyalty to your boyfriend are your personal business. But, I promise you, you have totally ruined your relationship with your boyfriend for all time. I can't think of a more hurtful thing to do to any human being. I personally would rather be shot dead than have the lady I love tell me she was going to screw some rich guy for money.

Now, I don't know what you're looking for here....but good luck with your guy. I think the one who is going to end up with the short end of the stick is YOU!!! A man who will throw that kind of cash around is NOT a millionaire....people with big bucks don't do that sort of thing. But others who are looking for some strange will do it...borrow or rent nice cars and houses for the weekend, etc.

Every woman I have ever known who decided to screw some rich guy for money has ended up getting hurt, shafted and sometimes even murdered. (I've seen these murders on Crime TV...you ought to watch that cable channel sometime.) You will get the short end of the deal in the longrun.

There are so many better ways of providing for your future that becoming involved in prostitution....like, duh, getting a good education and a good job.

For gawd's sake, break up with your boyfriend and spare him additional pain. If you decide you want to go through with this adventure, don't pull him into your pain with you. Set him free so he can find a lady with morals and principles similar to his. He doesn't need a woman who will jump in the sack after meeting a guy who appears to have money after a "life changing" weekend and who hands her over $1.500. There are no free lunches, babe.

I'd laugh my head off if he's a vice squad detective and arrests you prior to his first attempt at bedding you. The charge: conspiracy to commit prostitution. And you would have to give the money back so it would be used as evidence in court.

You are some kind of work. I don't blame you for wanting to provide for your family but there are so many more acceptable ways to do it without hurting people who love you and without putting your life in danger. Screwing strange men is dangerous, in case nobody has ever told you before...no matter how much money they have or have led you to believe they have.

Love or money...

To tell you the truth, I would take love over money ANY day. Life wasn't meant to be easy. Yes, you struggle financially, and have a child to support, but does taking another person's money going to make you truly happy?

Money will buy you nice stuff, take the strain off of things, and provide a future where you don't have to worry about where the next buck is going to come from. That's great, but what good is that if you don't have love?

Love provides so much more then money. Love is unconditional, makes you feel good, will always be there for you, etc etc... I could go on forever. I don't blame your boyfriend for being so hurt. I would be too. To think you even entertained the idea of leaving him for a millionaire is devasting within itself. If you truly love someone, you're there through thick and thin.

However, if you're set on getting provided for, you will definitely lose your boyfriend, if he's smart. Then you'll be rich, but miserable. Is that how you want to live?

Like the song says "Girls don't like boys they like cars and money!"

I didn't believe that was true until I read your story stoneheather. Don't you have any pride or dignity? Do your feelings for your boyfriend not put warning signs in front of your face and tell your brain to think things through thoroughly?

I think you still have a chance of saving your relationship with your boyfriend (if he wants to) and stoping yourself from taking any actions you may hate yourself for throughout the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway this loaded tosser is just using you and will toss you away once he gets bored? Then you may have earned a bit of cash but what else will you have?

Just my opinion and admittedly I am not the best at this. Just sounds like you are doing things wrong.

I hope you make a good choice out of this though,

Stew

• Author

Yes I have PRIDE AND DIGNITY! I AM NOT SAYING I AM GOING TO DO THIS I SAID I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT and me and my boyfriend have an honest relationship, he respects the fact that I told him. I am not trying to hurt him. He told me he doesn't want to hold me back from anything. as of now I am probably not going to call the rich guy, but I will probably regret it later or say (what if) for awhile.

YOU WRITE: "I am not trying to hurt him. He told me he doesn't want to hold me back from anything."

If I were you, I would have lots of questions for a guy who would not hold you back from screwing some rich guy for money.

I also think you'll not get out of this so easily. Men who hand a lady $1,500, which is well over the street price for sex in most cities, is going to be expecting something in return. It could be that your biggest problem will be getting rid of this guy if he knows your phone number and/or where you live.

You've got yourself in a corner now. Be careful. Again, people just don't hand out that kind of money without having serious expectations of a return on their investment.

Even the most decent rich people don't give altruistically. The least they expect is their ego to be stroked in some way...have something named after them...get their name in the paper...or whatever.