The man with 2 faces

TekKaman_HaLo

Ok, maybe I can get some input and resolve to my newest query here. My friend has a girlfriend, yet he is dating/flirting with these other girls behind her back, and I ask him why he does it, and he just says he keeps a backup around just in case things go bad. I really don't think that sounds like a great idea considering how much his girlfriend cares for him, yet, the other girls flirt right back knowing he has a girlfriend. I guess what I'm griping about is how ANY girl introduced into our group he hits on. I'm not dissing the south, but he is about as shallow as a kiddie pool and fits the stereotypical southern redneck garbage most people think of from Alabama. I really don't see why they play along with it or how his girlfriend doesn't do anything about this, considering she's sitting right there a lot of the time when its happening. My question is, do girls really want a guy like this? I can't understand it....

I don't think you are much of a friend if you are talking about your friend behind his back and saying unkind things of him. It doesn't say much good about you that you would have such "southern redneck garbage" for a friend.

I think you need to mind your own business and let this guy have his fun. I really don't think you have much choice unless you tie him up and gag him.

I agree that his conduct is in unethical but he doesn't hold the exclusive franchise on that...and it doesn't just happen in Alabama my friend.