New and have a problem.

Yo, well like I said im new and..well ive got a problem. See one of my best friends..ill call him Bob and I both have this thing for a friend of ours..ill call her Jan. Jan says that she will never date a friend because one of her friends relationships got really screwed up because she dated a friend. Well Bob keeps bragen to me about how hes been maken out with her, and how they have been fooling around, and he told me not to tell her. Now I truely love this girl :love: but like she said, she doesnt date friends. Now Bob has a girlfriend, yet he is telling me about how hes fooling around with Jan. Im seriously nervous about ths, because it could meen many things. 1. Jan is lying to me in order to prevent me from asking her out. 2. Bob is lying to me to make me jealous (its working.. :mad: ) 3. Bob really is doing what he says hes doing and Jan doesnt want him to tell me. 4. I am just going crazey and becoming extra paranoid ( I already thought I had gone crazey ;) )

I try to just ignore him on what he says..but every time im around Jan I just feel like jelly when ever she smiles at me :love: ..and I know Bob doesnt really love her :mad: he wants her for a trophy girl. Im honostly wigged out about this. Can anyone give me advice?? Please..any would be appreciated..

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong place...I couldnt think where to put it.

It doesn't really matter what's going on. You obviously don't trust Jan so she is not someone you could ever have a relationship with anyway. If you trusted her you would believe what she has said about not wanting to ever date a friend...you would respect that...and you would give it no more thought.

You are thinking your best friend Bob is a liar...just like Jan. Bob is also a braggart and if by chance he is seeing Jan he is also violating a lot of her privacy by telling you this stuff. He is a worthless friend in any case.

So you have a lot of worthless friends you should want nothing to do with. If I were you I would spend some time looking for good, honest, considerate, loyal friends and stay away from this trash you're associating with now.

As for Jan, she is NOT interested in you, you do NOT trust her, so just stay away from her. There's a good chance she is telling you the truth. However, if you don't trust her she cannot remain a friend of yours.

On the other hand, if you are so paranoid of the world you may need to seek professional help for that. You'll have to make that decision.

• Author

Damn..Its hard..I do trust Jan but they Bob puts this doubt in my mind...Maybe I am going crazey.. It sure would make things easier...Maybe your right Tony, Ill try that.