I can hear you...

Ok. I can hear my neighbors having sex. Ok they don't live in the house next door the guy lives in the room next to mine (house-mates). I'm awaken at 3am by screams, groans and moans. I really don't care if they have sex or whatever but damn she was literally yelling and screaming like if she was in horrible pain. I don't want to say anything but it's 3am and she's really loud. How can I say something who do I say it to? That's just to weird.

- Vamps :bunny:

Well... embarrassment may be the key. Knock three times on the wall :).

OR

Turn on a TV or radio so that they can hear it and realize that the walls are paper thin.

christin_123

Dear friend,

I have the same problem as you, but it is not that serious. I often hear the noise. So, I have decided to move to another flat next semester. Also, I can't be their friends, they normally do things together and avoid others. There are two couples living in my flat. No fun at all! So lonely me! I like having some friends in the flat to talk with. I hope you find a better flat soon!

Moaning? Ok

Screaming? Nooo

I think this chick's going way overboard with faking it at your expense. I agree with Bill, embarassment is the key, I would do something to let the little vixen know she woke you.

A nice toilet flush would kill the mood for me.

heh-heh-heh, I'd have a little fun with this one...

1. start yelling and screaming in sync with her, throwing in stupid phrases like "I'm so hot ... you're making my donkey sweat"

2. using your hands, bang a rhythm on the wall to help accentuate her "love noises"

3. find a tape with the song "Afternoon Delight," by Starland (or is it Starlight?) Vocal Band -- it's damned annoying because you can't get the tune out of your head. Or better yet, sing it at the top of your voice from your side of the wall

4. Start yelling out scores, sort of the same way you see Olympians get rated for their performances by judges with cards

get the picture?

quank

"it's not what the cat sees, it's what he hears"

• Author

quankanne, that's exactly what i had in mind. with the whole screaming with her. then scoring it. I was going to leave a note on his door "Good job, can I get in line" just to joke around and to let him know that I/we can hear her. I think next time I'm going to yell out the scores. That funny. lmao..

I woke up at 5am one night and heard my old roommate spanking his girlfriend. It was kinda disturbing to say the least.