How to be sexy.... (I feel kind of stupid for even asking...)

Kalles mine

I don't even know where to begin! I am a fairly attractive 23 year old female. I never thought that I have ever had a problem feeling or acting sexy. But lately I have been in a "rut". I don't know where this is stemming from. But for the past month or so I have been feeling un-attractive and my sexiness just has not been showing.

The other night my boyfriend of 1 year assured me that I was right in thinking that my sexy side has just not shown through. He is a wonderful person and only told me that because he wants to help me work on it! He never made me feel like he was putting me down in any way and just wants me to feel 100% like myself again.

This all started because we had not been having as much sex as we use too. And I guess that just made me feel like he didn't want me anymore or that I was not "pretty" enough for him anymore. So ofcourse I sat him down a couple nights ago and I told him how I had been feeling.

He assured me that he was still just as attracted to me as he ever was and that he thinks I am a very beautiful girl. But he also told me that he has noticed I have not been acting "sexy" towards him lately... ie: walking around the house naked more ofton, or when I get out of the shower in the morning, he says that if I want to have sex with him, i should lay down on the bed and start playing with myself. (oohhhh, am I allowed to say that on here?) It never use to be a problem if when I wanted to have sex with him to just tell him "hey! let's go to bed baby!! You know what I mean?!

So now ofcourse, I am feeling kind of bad about my sexual self. Although I am very glad that he and I had that conversation I still don't know how to turn my "sexiness" back on. I would like to get some feedback from all the fellas on what makes them hott!! I know that this sounds so silly! But I really need to know! I know that I am very good in bed. But I guess that I have just forgotten how to initiate it! It's almost like I have lost my mojo! LOL! Please help! Thanks:)

It may have absolutely nothing to do with you. Men are very visual but after they've seen a female in the buff a number of times, it takes more help to look sexy. Go to Victoria's Secret and get some sexy lingerie. Get some raunchy movies at an adult store and look at them with your boyfriend.

It's a whole different era now. Men are deluged with pictures of naked women on the Internet, on cable TV, in the movies, in magazines, etc. And they get a lot of variety from that. Most men are very pleased with the sexiness of the one they love...but your's seems to require more and more visual stimulation.

Don't go too much out of your way. You can't be fake. There's nothing more pathetic than a woman "trying hard" to act sexy. Just continue being yourself and use your imagination a bit more.

Watch TV, movies, etc. to get ideas on how other women do it. For me, sexy is just a way a woman is...and there's no way she can be more or less sexy than she is. Your guy is different. You might just ask him for some tips on what would make you more sexy.

Different men like different type of sexiness. Some women may have good looks but does not have the sex appeal to some men. It's like, Joe thinks Tracy is sexy but Don thinks Tracy is not. Men go after only women who they deem sexy. So, it really starts from the beginning. Men who love you find will find your little daily acts lovely.

You may try doing some exercise to get more curves to feel sexy again. Otherwise, it's all in the mind if you already have a great body.

It's hard to try to be sexy. Chances are, you are sexy for your man's taste in the first place but physical familarity has blurred the line. Now, Committment is especially crucial to keep the relationship burning. Just my 2 cents' worth of thoughts.

when i was younger, a friend of the family was giving me advice to be more sexy. his tips were:

- tighter clothes

- brighter colours

- bright nailpolish

- more make up (still little during the day)

I think visual stimulants like that is what catches mens' eyes ...

good luck

-yes