Do you want to be loved? If so what are your fantasies about love? What would you like your woman to do for you, how would you like her love to be expressed towards you? And what are the things you you don't like? I am sure not all of you are insecure people, who cannot tolerate love or think you don't deserve it, or that there's no challenge when someone loves you. So would you share your thoughts on that?

For me to feel loved, I don't require much. If I feel a lady is excited to see me when I enter the room, or when I call her on the phone...those are some of the biggest turn-ons for me.

I try not to fantasize because that's a sure way to disappointment. The best thing is to take things as they come. The way any person wants to be loved is to feel that the other person really loves them and cares for them. For that to happen, the other person has to show them in very sincere ways...and it has to be mutual. How often does that happen?

We love others because of the way they make us feel. Of course, if you want to feel rich, you would love someone who has lots of money to lavish upon you.

Many people have no idea what love is and the concept totally eludes them. They get into dysfuctional, chaotic, problematic relationships with people and love becomes almost a secondary minor point. That's always a tragedy.

I'm a romantic so my opinions might be slightly skewed, but naturally men like to be loved. I personally like to be romanced. Maybe not with flowers, but if my gf comes over with a new book, or an action figure (i'm into collecting, so sue me :)), thats how i know she loves me.

The little things that she doesn't have to do, and would go unnoticed if she didn't, but things that show she listens to me, and knows me.

A perfect, while small, example would be when I had a bad day. I complained about it over email to her, and how though we had plans to have a date, I didn't want to do anything I was so bummed from the day. She came up to my house (saved me the drive thru traffic), rented a movie I had talked about wanting to see the other day, and bought me a 6 pack of the beer that I like. Is that as romatic as a poem? I don't know, but the combination of her listening to my problems, and helping me aleve them thru small things she heard me say, was adorable. And she has my heart for life.

superaccord

im a sweet caring guy, and i guess that i require alot of attention.

but i give attension jsut as much as i like to get it. LOve to me is great when you have someone to share it with. but if you lose it with someone special it sucks.i guess i just like to know. i mean who doesnt?I mean, i would like a woman to go out of her way for me to really show me she cars , and i also feel great when i do the same.hows that?