Doc Love's "System" - Sound like a good idea?

OK lately I've been really determined to change myself for the better, and so far its going great, my confidence has improved tons, I've gotten back in shape, and I'm getting more attention from the ladies, but I kind of screw up alot of relationships by missreading signals and the like, so I heard about this system by this Lov Doc guy from <url removed> and it sounds like it could help me with my interaction with women now that I've gotten over my own personal paradigms.

Here are some of the subjects it tackles:

Does this sound like something that could help me out? This guy apparently has interviewed thousands of women and has compiled all the data into 2 CDs and a book.

Sounds like some exciting stuff and I appreciate you taking the time to post it. However, all material on that site is copyrighted and therefore a breach of law to be reprinted here without permission.

I'm sure they would love to have the advertising. I think what you have furnished above will be sufficient if others want to go to the site and browse.

Please don't stop pointing out good stuff you find here and there, but please be careful when copying and pasting from a site which is copyrighted.

Many thanks.

• Author

Jesus I wasnt advertising, if you read you would know that I was just asking for an outside opinion, nevermind

I didn't even imply that you were advertising. I did say that I felt the site would appreciate the advertising...now, where in there did I way you were advertising?

As for whether or not this material will help you out, there is simply no way I have of determining whether it would or not because I have not seen the material nor would I order it at this time. I also have never interviewed you and don't know what you know or what you don't know. However, if it fulfills all the promises it makes, it certainly wouldn't hurt you to order it.

Along the way, through reading and experience, we always get better at things. I would urge you that where it comes to love, you relax, be yourself, listen to your heart, and watch the magic happen.

For myself personally, I have always depended on my own intuition to guide myself through the rigors or dating and romance and it seems to have worked fairly well.

If you could summarize what Doc Love is selling, rather than copy and paste it, we could have an interesting debate.

I'm familiar with his system, as I know of many guys who have tried it out.

I've even been on the receiving end of his "system" a few times. If I remember correctly, his biggest thing is the "neg hit" - or "negative compliment." It's a well-known fact that telling a beautiful woman you find her less than perfect seems to work like an aphrodisiac on her. This works on supermodels, but I think that it doesn't work on me, because I'm no supermodel and therefor still find being told I'm beautiful to be a novelty.

Basically, Doc Love is "The Rules" for guys. I thought "The Rules" made some good points, and there are people who need a system or set of rules when it comes to dating. It doesn't come naturally to everyone.