The question of all questions. Tell me what you think.

Let's say you are married or in a relationship and you need money of course to provide such things as food, shelter, and money school. Would it mean more to a woman if a man makes 30 dollars a hour at a glamorus job and works 40 hours a week to provide for her or a man that only makes 15 dollars a hour at a less than glamorous job, but works eighty hours a week. Both men make the same amont of money in the end. Just wanted to get peoles thought on these one. Let me know what you think.

Just A Girl2

This ain't the question of all questions because that would imply that this is pretty much the first time you're asking it, but it's not. You've posted several times now, about your ?preoccupation with money, and wondering what people here think of a guy making $14-$15/hr.

Dude, you have a literal sh*tload of $$ saved up and you're only 23. That's way more than most 53 yr olds. Do you think you *might* just really be obsessed with money? It seems like you are.

Now to the 'question of all questions', think about it logically......who would want to be with a guy who works 80 hours a week? Doing the simple math, that works out to working 16 hr days, 5 days a week. Take into account that most human being require 6-8 hours of sleep, particularly when working such long days.......well, when would you have TIME to spend with the woman? You wouldn't, right?

Just curious, you have this pile of dough, over $130,000 saved up for retirement/buying a home.......it's good that you've been so financially smart and responsible, but you can't take money with you. What about just enjoying your life and not fixating so much on money? Do you and your gal ever just get out and enjoy each other's company or are you constantly preoccupied and adding up numbers in your head?

And also, why do you keep coming here asking total strangers these same questions? Why does it matter what total strangers think about all this? Wouldn't it be the *woman* you're with whose opinion counts the most? I mean, geez, you even came here asking for advice on what kind of engagement ring to buy.........why don't you ask HER? That's a pretty personal item to purchase.....you're not buying it with us in mind, but for her.

I think you seriously need to loosen your panties, step away from your calculator and focus more of your mental energy on the things that *really* matter in life............hey?

Excellent response. It's really too bad that money rules some people. The usually die and leave it all to relatives who blow it....or some nice charities because they spend their whole life using it to obsess over.