Why is he SO ungrateful???

jessicasilver

i admit i used to be very ungrateful to him in the beginning... which was the main reason he broke up with me (that and the fact that his older cousin persuaded him that he was too young to get in to a serious relationship and he should test the waters) after 4 months being away from eachother, we became friends and admitted that we still missed and loved eachother. he eventually begged and cried to me to take him back and i did as i do love him.

we have been back together for almost 2 weeks now, everything seemed to be going perfect until recently, his been acting really odd for the past few days, he hardly texts or calls me and his become so selfish! when he does call me... he has to get off the phone as his too busy! (i understand his going on holiday and his been preparing himself for that but even one text would show he cared)

since we got back together im always sweet to him, i always do whatever he wants but i feel lik im getting nothing back from him :( his so ungrateful now! i drive him around everywhere, i brought him a teddy and aftershave as his going on holiday tomorrow and in return i get nothing, not even some time with him before he leaves :( i guess its true what they say... you dont know what you have until you lose it :( why is he so ungrateful?