Mixed Signals with a Girl

So there is girl I've been friends with for over a year and although we dont live in the state, we have seen each other a few times and talk very regularly (at the very least once a week). We get along very well and always are making fun of eachother, saying perverted things, inside jokes, etc.

Although we are good friends, I have always thought we could work well together and have really good chemistry as we are both quite quirky in our own regards and she is one of the few people that I feel that really be myself with since i have lots of funny quirks that people just dont relate and understand to. i recently went to visit said person and here are some details i picked up:

-she happpens to talk to a girl that i had a relationship with (which is one of her friends) the morning i come in town to hang out and she hasnt talked to this girl in a few months. it seems very interesting that she would talk to her the day i come in and earlier in the morning.

-she goes to a romatic spot to show me it in her town and says "no to be awkward...." and those type lines

-we clearly are flirting especially when she is mimicking me, spraying purfume on me, throwing things at me and daring me to do all these things which i do becuase i find it hilarious.

-she puts a large picture of herself on my laptop background

it seems like she is conflicted or something becuase she always mentions things like "friendship" and stuff when it is clear we are friends. its almost seems like she is in denial.

what do you guys think? thanks for reading it since it is long.