How did she found my new address after all this time?

whatwentwrong19

Hi I am questioning on what does my now long time ex girlfriend wants after all this time. I just recieved a phone call from her last week telling me to meet her at a cafe, that she wanted to talk to me.

What does she wants and how did she found me? I been avoiding her for a long time, in fact that was the reason I moved somewhere else and got another job. That is the woman that both ruined and scarred me in every possible way and right now I'm not feeling good at all about the meeting, what is she up to now? Has she been following all this time?

There are many ways to track somebody down, and exactly how she did it does not seem to be too relevant at this point.

The best you can do now is to block her phone number and email address (check with your service providers on how to do that), so that she has no way of contacting you with her same number or email account in the future.

Unless you are trying to hide from your proper responsibility (like child support), you can choose to just not go and meet her. There is NOTHING that says you are legally compelled to meet her just because she told you to (unless you are trying to hide from paying child support...then that becomes your moral issue, as well as a legal issue.)

• Author
whatwentwrong19

Yes I will block her for sure and you're right about me not being force to meet her, I do not want to. I don't like her at all after what she did to me, I felt like a prisoner with her.

Now if I reject her inivtation I odn't know how she will take it, she might appear on my door all of the sudden, she used to do that many times whenever I wanted to get away from her while I was breaking up with her.

That is the woman that both ruined and scarred me in every possible way and right now I'm not feeling good at all about the meeting

If you decide to meet her, maintain your composure, and remember that her behavior belongs to HER and cannot upset you unless you allow it. Do not become an unwilling target.

• Author
whatwentwrong19
If you decide to meet her, maintain your composure, and remember that her behavior belongs to HER and cannot upset you unless you allow it. Do not become an unwilling target.

I know but the sole reason of thinking that she might have been stalking me all this time and waited patiently for that phone call makes me think that she's up to no good. I know people can change but I don't know about her. When I decided to leave her long ago, she went into a crazy ''stalking me'' cycle leaving horrible messages such as ''I will get back at you sooner or later'', knocking on my door even when I refused to answered it, or calling on my old job saying how she misses me and will finally change, to give her one last chance and that she will commit suicide if I don't take her back.

she might appear on my door all of the sudden,

If she does that, do not open the door but tell her that you will call the police unless she leaves immediately. And then call them, press charges, get a restraining order...whatever you need to do to live in peace.

Mention to the authorities that you had to move and change jobs in the past; that you consider her to be a threat to your ability to earn a living, physical safety, mental well-being...whatever is the case.

It is up to you to protect yourself, psychologically as well as physically. Don't let her turn you into a powerless victim. Use whatever legal means are available and necessary, to your advantage.

Every moment that you spend upset, in despair, in anguish, angry, or hurt because of the behaviour of anybody else in your life is a moment in which you've given up control of your life.

• Author
whatwentwrong19
maybe she wants to apologize, if she starts some nonsense just leave.

I made up my mind of not meeting her afterall and if she insist then that's it, I can report her for stalking. I doubt she wants to apologize, she would always do that while in our relationship and the next day it was like a devil within her would come out all of the sudden without a single warning. I must be the only one who had dated a crazy, psychotic, unpredictable woman, that's the words I have for her. Is it only her or are there seriously nasty ones like her still out there that we're unaware of?

There are still men, women and children who are suffering from mental disorders, yes.